The Ultimate Dilemma!

har

In the zone
Yes the L720 is worth 6k over the L520 for its screen.
Regarding Android vs WP8, I used to have a android with custom roms and now the L520. I guess I do miss some things in the Android like the file manager and the awesome video players. Windows is ultra smooth though. And my Lumia is damn tough. It fell screen first from around 4 feet on a concrete floor without even a screen guard and there is not even a scratch.

The youtube app by ms is just awesome. Google wants to remove it. But ms said they made it because google doesnt make a good one for the platform. Google are real jerks when it comes to supporting their services on wp8.

OP
Shah

Shah

Cyborg Agent
Yes the L720 is worth 6k over the L520 for its screen.
Regarding Android vs WP8, I used to have a android with custom roms and now the L520. I guess I do miss some things in the Android like the file manager and the awesome video players. Windows is ultra smooth though. And my Lumia is damn tough. It fell screen first from around 4 feet on a concrete floor without even a screen guard and there is not even a scratch.
VLC will be soon launching an app for W8 and WP8. File Manager?? I am gonna miss it too. BTW, Get a scratch guard for your L520, buddy.
The Microsoft app has no ads and download videos option. ;-)
Downloading videos from Youtube? It's a copyright violation, bro.

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
two things can happen :
1. you get Nokia Lumia 720 and that phone and its os are the only damn changes from most of the world (assuming most use androids in this price range..)
2. you get xperia L and you can do much "toofaani" thingys with it.

IMO , if you wanna do something "TOOFAANI" , get xperia L..

the.one

In the zone
wait for a few more days and check out the Galaxy s4 mini. (i.e, if ur ok with samsung and its galaxies in this universe)

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
wait for a few more days and check out the Galaxy s4 mini. (i.e, if ur ok with samsung and its galaxies in this universe)

OP hates Samsung phones AFAIK.

My vote would be on the 520 if you are okay with 1 day battery life. The question to ask yourself would be are you willing to spend a few k extra for whats mainly a battery life upgrade (since you dont care much about photography). But if you think that you like the design of the 720, then I'd understand.

OP
Shah

Shah

Cyborg Agent
Well, sorry for the late reply. I was inactive for the past few days.

Went to few mobile stores in my locality. Lumia 720 is still at 18.4k :( Waiting for its price to drop by 1k or so. :fingersx: Otherwise, will have get it from FK.

Xperia L isn't available still in my hometown.

BTW, Lumia 510 is available at 10k when Lumia 520 costs 9.5k. :facepalm:

The display of L520 is making me to avoid it.

S4 mini won't get launched in India, (me thinks). Even If it gets launched, It won't come around 15k. Anyway, I'm not interested in Samsung.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl

Went to few mobile stores in my locality. Lumia 720 is still at 18.4k :( Waiting for its price to drop by 1k or so. :fingersx: Otherwise, will have get it from FK.

S4 mini won't get launched in India, (me thinks). Even If it gets launched, It won't come around 15k. Anyway, I'm not interested in Samsung.
keep checking hs18 superdeal ... i see 520 listed daily (mostly out ofstock though) but when available its 8.3k ... n 510 is rs. 8k at flipkrt

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz

Yeah,L520 sucks in screen.L620 has a better screen but I like the shape of L520 :p

Empirial

Youngling

NL720 is available in Saholic for around 17.6k

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
Nokia, even if reading the above, stay with WP. WP needs you more than the other way round. :D

Lets not go any more offtopic.

Top Bottom