the Samsung Galaxy R discussion/troubleshooting thread

MANOfJosh

QA Professional
I was not able to open the attachment. What was the reply ?

Hi Manoj

The ICS upgrade will be announced very soon. We request your kind cooperation and please be assured that Samsung Mobile India is trying its best to get the update for its customers.

Regards
Samsung Team

ofabhishek

║ Green World ║
CyanogenMod 7(CM7) development for Galaxy R is in progress.... currently we've nighly builds... can expect a stable build soon

RISHI1_3

Right off the assembly line
Hi All,

I am experiencing a strange issue with my SGR... sometimes when I receive or make a call, the call is blank, I am not getting the voice and no voice at other end as well, this gets resolves after rebooting the phone, however, this occurs very frequently, perhaps daily..any solutions...please

MANOfJosh

QA Professional
Hi All,

I am experiencing a strange issue with my SGR... sometimes when I receive or make a call, the call is blank, I am not getting the voice and no voice at other end as well, this gets resolves after rebooting the phone, however, this occurs very frequently, perhaps daily..any solutions...please

Do you use earphones? If yes, check if you have issues with audio playback and calls with earphone on and off and plugging and unplugging amidst call/hearing music. If it behaves abnormal, head to service center as it might be a defective 3.5mm socket. Alternatively, Try to flash Austrian or Taiwanese ROM and check if the issue persists.

MANOfJosh

QA Professional
any news of ICS update ? i think there is no chance 4 us

There are varied replies from Samsung across countries. Please have a look at the below thread to get more information from various sources regarding ICS for Galaxy R. Cheers!

Track the Release of ICS 4.0 on Galaxy R / Z i9103 - xda-developers

prashanttewari

Flashed the ICS 4.0.4 rom available at xda , working fine :
I have felt that vibration has become very feeble after updating to ics

MANOfJosh

QA Professional
Unofficial CyanogenMod CM10 usable as daily driver.

Check

*www.xda-developers.com/android/unofficial-cyanogenmod-10-on-the-samsung-galaxy-r/

arun_gap

my data flow symbol is not displaying on the notification bar and cannot access my internet..how to solve this

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
any user still sticking to stock rom can update their mobile to ICS now.

Samsung Galaxy R getting Android 4.0 update in India, after 14 months of launch

Top Bottom