The Programming Contests, Challenges and Online Judge Thread.

vamsi360

Always confused
SORRY..........i was a litil bit excited as it was my first attempt. Now I solved 5 of them and struck(that too not in order)......NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I have deleted the post.....ok

Last edited:

vamsi360

Always confused
yup...can anyone please give the resource where I could learn mathematical algorithms which are mostly the programmer's heart

Is anybody here particitipating in BITWISE 2009..........Please give us the info

Last edited:

sankha

Right off the assembly line
Can anybody tell me how we can print any line in pure C without using "printf" statement?

nadeemoidu

Hello Everyone,

IIIT, Hyderabad is pleased to invite you all to participate in our technical fest "Threads". Here are the 3 events which you may find interesting -

1.Codecraft 09 :
CodeCraft 2009, the online programming competition is all set to start on 15th February,2008. Eight hours of brainstorming over some of the toughest algorithms challenges from various fields of Computer Science, CodeCraft is THE battle of the geeks.

Where : *felicity.iiit.ac.in/codecraft/
When : 15th February , 2009 , 2 pm - 10 pm IST(GMT +5:30).

2. MathematiKa 09 :
MathematiKa 2009 is an online mathematical programming contest which emphasizes on fusion of mathematics and computing. Contestants may use ANY language of their choice.

Date: 13th February, 2009

3. Time Limit Exceeded 09:
'Time limit exceeded'(TLEd) is based upon solving problems under
special constraints. The problems don't require deep knowledge of
algorithms, but instead require unusual thinking and some clever
programming. The event is based on C/C++, and a good knowledge of
these languages will be useful. The scoring for a problems may depend
on code-length, running time or any other criteria specified in the
problem statements.
Date: 10th Feb - 13th Feb ( 3 day contest )

For other events, see *felicity.iiit.ac.in/09/#Threads

Prizes will be announced soon.
Hope you will enjoy your time and have fun.

Thanks and regards,
Team Felicity 09.

shadyabhi

Guyz, also have a look at www.codechef.com

That is also a very nice site for many languages..

Abhijeet Rastogi

OP
Sykora

Sykora

I see right through you.
As part of my college symposium "Kratos 2009", we'll be conducting a set online events.

The first is an online programming contest, similar in format to Project Euler. There will be 10 questions, and you'll get 3hrs to solve them.

The second event is a little less technical; It's a picture puzzle where you have to solve clues to reveal a main grid, which holds the secret to the entire puzzle. You'll need some basic know-how about recent technology, it especially helps if you know your way around the internet.

More information is available on the website: *kratos.me/events/online-events/ , the links to the actual event pages will be put up just before the contest.

And go easy on me if you find bugs in the software, I wrote it all myself :|

Top Bottom