The Photography Thread

sujoyp

Grand Master
I am sorry , I actually ment for many competitions and if you want to sell the image in flickr or 500px they need that doc

sujoyp

Grand Master
yaah last yr I went for some rain fun with my friend at marine drive..it was fun...just that all my cameras became foggy soon (dslr lens and s90) so didnt shoot much

HTBR

Broken In
*c1.staticflickr.com/8/7659/27957702192_5dc5db8291_z.jpgSH Figuarts Civil War Captain America by Baidujya Saikia, on Flickr

*c4.staticflickr.com/8/7417/28060184315_c3340787cb_z.jpgSH Figuarts Civil War Captain America by Baidujya Saikia, on Flickr

Attachments

• Ultron_1_G.jpg
    Ultron_1_G.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 75

HTBR

Broken In
Wow, amazing as always. Although the last one could use a cooler background.

Where are you getting these amazing pics

Haha :laughing_NF:

*c8.staticflickr.com/8/7620/27494888263_9825e00cfe_c.jpgRevoltech Ultron by Baidujya Saikia, on Flickr

Better One

*c3.staticflickr.com/8/7664/28075903026_e8c50472bc_c.jpgRevoltech Ultron by Baidujya Saikia, on Flickr

*c4.staticflickr.com/8/7462/28109680715_16695d7a72_c.jpgRevoltech Ultron by Baidujya Saikia, on Flickr

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Baidujya these pictures are amazing. The action figures are meticulously detailed. These must have cost you a fortune.

Absolutely loving the new pictures [MENTION=8593]izzikio_rage[/MENTION]. Guess getting a mirrorless is finally paying off with third party lenses.
Here, I'm not even sure if my camera is picture worthy or not...can't even remember where I placed the memory card and batteries....and most of the time I'm spending now is searching for good coffee makers....need one of those, for the sake of good photography.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
It always seems that way at first. I forgot, which sony cam did you have?

Third party lenses are amazing, you get very very new ways to shoot stuff.

I agree with the coffee sentiment. Tons of coffee for a good life and amazing photography

you want a good coffee maker for the sake of photography ...really??
Yup, I'm spending most of the time sleeping, instead I should be clicking pictures instead! Coffee is the perfect remedy. Although the worst part is that good coffee makers cost as much as a good camera or lens.... [MENTION=8593]izzikio_rage[/MENTION], I have an A6000.

sujoyp

Grand Master
Hmm soo you guys are putting the blame on sleep and coffee rather then admitting that its the lack of enthusiasm and push thats missing . :)
I dont blame you for that, even I am not shooting for many many days...will go to matheran in month end then will shoot something nice for sure..

Hmm soo you guys are putting the blame on sleep and coffee rather then admitting that its the lack of enthusiasm and push thats missing . :)
I dont blame you for that, even I am not shooting for many many days...will go to matheran in month end then will shoot something nice for sure..
[MENTION=39722]sujoyp[/MENTION], you got married right ? You have a valid excuse. For us....procrastination rocks!

sujoyp

Grand Master
[MENTION=39722]sujoyp[/MENTION], you got married right ? You have a valid excuse. For us....procrastination rocks!

nope still single till november :D but now cant shoot my beautiful friends (girls) as its banned now ;) now have to go back to shooting sceneries and macros and offcourse her :)

nope still single till november :D but now cant shoot my beautiful friends (girls) as its banned now ;) now have to go back to shooting sceneries and macros and offcourse her :)

No comments. Still single and free here, for like really long term. So I guess no one would mind if I go to photography workshops and take pictures of models ;) , annnnnnddd I'm pretty sure I will have many friends in Sweden xD.

sujoyp

Grand Master
Seems like the group has a 100% male population

We really need to restart the projects thing. That madr me try lots of new stuff

lets start the project after rains...its not very good idea to take the camera in rains...chances of getting wet, humidity is too much. by that time you can shoot at home all those splash, smoke, light things

Top Bottom