The Photography Thread

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
wow, that's a place i'd love to visit ...

One from me

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8631/15539826229_557c29b95a_c.jpgJust a little light by Amlan Mathur, on Flickr

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^Nice. However from a general perspective I think it could have been better. (I may be wrong as I have less knowledge of building photography)

Another one...

*s8.postimg.org/yfucd8wxx/IMG_1178.jpg

sujoyp

Grand Master
@amlan I am not fully sure what improvement you could do there...I like the colorful lights..

@quanchi this one is also great..super

quan chi

mortal kombat
[MENTION=8593]izzikio_rage[/MENTION] I think the building should have been complete (Some floors on the upper right are missing) Thats it otherwise Its good.
@quanchi this one is also great..super

Thanks sujoy.

Comments are always welcome. (If you don't like it say it with reasons too if possible. It will help me to improve.:) )

Another one.

*s29.postimg.org/plnlhpyef/IMG_1203.jpg

Last edited:

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^Yes.Thanks. Thats what I thought.:D
Anyways another one.(Well I am not sure how it is. you decide.:) )
*s18.postimg.org/4ikiiwhhl/IMG_1159.jpg

sujoyp

Grand Master
I dont know whats the subject here...is it the strawberry ? and the light is too harsh ...you should have shot early morning or late afternoon

axelzdly1

mR.coNfusEd
A few clicks from my recent trip to Chennai>

*farm8.staticflickr.com/7471/15686980864_116c45cbcc_c.jpgDestination-Solitude by axelzdnly1, on Flickr

*farm8.staticflickr.com/7520/16307612001_26161a2f84_z.jpg
Madras Local station by axelzdnly1, on Flickr

Love these guys' hairstyles. :D

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8628/16123241989_a6e26f5ec9_z.jpg
Monkey Brothers by axelzdnly1, on Flickr

*farm8.staticflickr.com/7568/16123546197_ba532fa218.jpg
A beautiful pattern by nature by axelzdnly1, on Flickr

-----------------------------
I'm thinking of following a standard hereby in reviewing these images., such in three parts-
Color, Composition and Lighting; your opinion/ perspective divided into three parts
so that we could observe in depth and people browsing through this thread can learn about each term and its importance. and would add an ultimate photo-geek feel to this thread :p
What do you guys say? Is it hard to make this habit? :)
any suggestions are welcome

Last edited:

axelzdly1

mR.coNfusEd
Thank you [MENTION=85298]axes2t2[/MENTION] :)

and did no one saw the long essay beneath the post.? :-D

I'm thinking of following a standard hereby in reviewing these images., such in three parts-
Color, Composition and Lighting; your opinion/ perspective divided into three parts
so that we could observe in depth and people browsing through this thread can learn about each term and its importance. and would add an ultimate photo-geek feel to this thread
What do you guys say? Is it hard to make this habit?
any suggestions are welcome

or is it just that no one has any idea how to respond to it :p

Top Bottom