The Photography Thread

ratul

█████████████████
This morning, i clicked some erotic pics with my Nexus 5, no editing done, no cropping, originals uploaded. :twisted: :lol: :wink:
*i.imgur.com/wbo2Rok.jpg
*i.imgur.com/6uoc1qx.jpg
*i.imgur.com/BeGuSTB.jpg
*i.imgur.com/txSklxN.jpg
*i.imgur.com/79OOckq.jpg
*i.imgur.com/xilUHfz.jpg

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
[MENTION=52329]tkin[/MENTION] liked first three shots, especially the second one.
Have a q about composition when shooting something like the moon, and you can't fill the frame, and there is nothing else to balance out that single object with. What can you do apart from following rule of third?

sujoyp

Grand Master
Anorion I have tried it and its very difficult to create a scenery with moon in focus ...max you can do is create a silhouette .... or just take 2 shots...one with moon in focus and one with other objects in focus...merge both in photoshop...done

abhidev

Human Spambot
[MENTION=122731]ratul[/MENTION] great clarity...felt like watching the movie 'Makhii'...this time with 2 makhiis :D

ratul

█████████████████

ratul

█████████████████
Great thread, subscribed

btw, [MENTION=122731]ratul[/MENTION], how did you get such awesome shots that too from a phone camera? :shock:

well, there's a reason i always defend nexus 5's camera prowess, most of the people has this idea that nexus 5 has a mediocre camera, i find it one of the best in the market, not on top, but definitely in top 5, you just have to know how to use it. :wink:

axelzdly1

mR.coNfusEd
[MENTION=154968]Gen.Libeb[/MENTION] I love the composition of the second photo in your second post :)
Frame looks a bit uncomfortable like those performer's dress. If there was some extra space on top and bottom, then i'll be the fan.

[MENTION=52329]tkin[/MENTION] I love sunset/sunrise silhouettes..the gradient looks cool and it would be good if you remove some distractions in PP :)

[MENTION=122731]ratul[/MENTION] it is more like a Makhi sequel being shot. this time with some masala. and you are just standing there spoiling their vibe :p
Nice IQ and macro looks good :)

Last edited:

ratul

█████████████████
[MENTION=122731]ratul[/MENTION] it is more like a Makhi sequel being shot. this time with some masala. and you are just standing there spoiling their vibe :p
Nice IQ and macro looks good :)

haha, thanks bud. :-D:razz::)

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
First two were taken in auto mode.
Taken at 60x zoom

*i.imgur.com/PFUrWmrl.jpg

Taken at 120x zoom (maybe not actual zoom, but izoom)

*i.imgur.com/Pu6CYJJl.jpg

Taken in Aperture Priority Mode, f/4.3, ISO-100, 69mm focal length (35mm equivalent) and Auto White Balance

*i.imgur.com/4pGFwCLl.jpg

Any suggestions for improvements?

Direct links to the images:
imgur: the simple image sharer

Last edited:

sujoyp

Grand Master
the first two are almost correct...maybe a little negative exposure would have given more details..
third ones composition is not good...soo many flowers..some in focus some out of focus...better to target two flowers or single one and keep it in focus

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Second moon shot is pretty good. There is slight blurring so you could have used a tripod. The timing of the month is right, shooting a full moon would have given a less dramatic pic

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Second moon shot is pretty good. There is slight blurring so you could have used a tripod. The timing of the month is right, shooting a full moon would have given a less dramatic pic

Thanks for the input. I'm a beginner and FZ70 is my first camera. I want to learn more before buying accessories. It was clicked at 6:15 AM and it was really cold outside. I'm surprised I was even able to wake up that early.

the first two are almost correct...maybe a little negative exposure would have given more details..
third ones composition is not good...soo many flowers..some in focus some out of focus...better to target two flowers or single one and keep it in focus

Thanks, will keep that in mind. That was probably my 2nd attempt in aperture priority mode.

Last edited:

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
I'm a beginner and FZ70 is my first camera.
Thanks, will keep that in mind. That was probably my 2nd attempt in aperture priority mode.

I always thought that it made no sense using aperture mode on a point and shoot camera (at least for the majority of the pics). I have a point and shoot myself & except for the night long exposure shot to get the star from lights, I always keep the aperture to the highest possible value.
Can someone explain ?

Top Bottom