The Photography Thread

Hrishi

*farm6.staticflickr.com/5613/15446002569_d2a183b69a_c.jpgIxora coccinea - Macro by marvelprash, on Flickr

aybe i should tone down saturation a bit?
It's a good shot , but to me the sharpness look on the higher side. I would prefer the photo with a little bit less sharpening. Rest is pretty good.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
prashant: even the orignal shot is very well exposed ... that's awesome considering how hard it is to get the exposure for fireworks right. The flower pic is pretty good too

Flake

Linux User
Visited ChattBir Zoo near Chandigarh yesterday.

*farm6.staticflickr.com/5616/15631523341_8b0ea081d3.jpgWhite Tiger by CogBytes, on Flickr

*farm4.staticflickr.com/3950/15448218127_9bf9f68b76.jpgTiger by CogBytes, on Flickr

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Framing Love

*i.imgur.com/88HYfNo.jpgG][/QUOTE]

Liked the details.

although its sad the once white Taj Mahal is now colorful.

when i was 7-8, i viisted the Taj Mahal with my parents. it was so much white back then compared to what it is now.

when did you click it??

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Liked the details.

although its sad the once white Taj Mahal is now colorful.

when i was 7-8, i viisted the Taj Mahal with my parents. it was so much white back then compared to what it is now.

when did you click it??

Have I seen this one before. Kinda deja vu feel...

If you are part of digit playdate group in WhatsApp then yes ;)

Flake

Linux User
sujoyp said:
1st one is good closeup Naveen :smile: nice work

Thanx ! Life was very busy for last one year and I didn't get time to click anything. Free time ahead and I am hoping to be regular now.

If you are part of digit playdate group in WhatsApp then yes ;)
Digit has WhatsApp group too?

Last edited:

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
*farm8.staticflickr.com/7473/15462476269_7d55655b0c_o.jpg_MG_0145 by Anirban Das Deb, on Flickr

*farm8.staticflickr.com/7538/15028960123_4427dc84f3_o.jpg_MG_0048 by Anirban Das Deb, on Flickr

- - - Updated - - -

Very nice image. Good image and composition

that was fast... :D

Thanks prashant :)

pranav0091

I am not an Owl

Nice composistion, but I get the feeling that the freens are robbing the colour out of the butterfly. Perhaps the colour balanc can be fiddled with ?