The Photography Thread

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Here's another attempt at cinematic style colouring.

I was surprised I got a usable pic at ISO 5000 & 1/125 sec.

*farm3.staticflickr.com/2814/10918962603_247a0304bf_b.jpg

sujoyp

Grand Master
yaah...stage shows are difficult to capture blur free ...idle will be a 105mm f2.8 or 85mm f1.4 with a full frame at maybe ISO 6400 :)

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
Posting here after a long time.
Shot of an about to bloom orange chrysanthemum
*farm8.staticflickr.com/7431/10989494195_afee13ae29_z.jpg
The Winter Chrysanth by CyberK1D, on Flickr

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
Thanks abhidev & sujoyp for your comments. :-D Can you guys please suggest what should I specifically work around in PP?:-?
My idea is to post what comes out of the camera, just ensuring that it looks closest to the original one.:mrgreen:

sujoyp

Grand Master
no no its not about close to original pic its about looking closest to the moment u captured...the light, brightness, contrast u saw with ur naked eyes when you shot

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
no no its not about close to original pic its about looking closest to the moment u captured...the light, brightness, contrast u saw with ur naked eyes when you shot
That's what I meant with "closest to the original one" - The one that's there in real.

sujoyp

Grand Master
superb star trail stuge ....can you give a short tutorial on star trail ....I am not able to do it even with long exposure

sujoyp

Grand Master
@Stuge - Thats a great photo.

Where's everyone else.. Too little new photos for the last few weeks. :-?

I have left my cam at home thinking my current project may end in november but sadly I will go back home in christmas :(

Soo no DSLR for 2 months for me:punch:

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
I have left my cam at home thinking my current project may end in november but sadly I will go back home in christmas :(

Soo no DSLR for 2 months for me:punch:

Too bad.
So new photos in Christmas time.

My last weeks attempt at nature photos was a big fail. Here are a couple of them.
I thought it was a good chance to take long exposure photos as the light was low.
Both of them were shot at f/8, 2 sec exposure & ND filter.
Please critique. What went wrong ?

*farm3.staticflickr.com/2830/11061906916_da3752930e_b.jpg

*farm4.staticflickr.com/3726/11053671173_2366334411_b.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom