The Photography Thread

kjuvale

Pharmaguru
@kjuvale - Those are great photos, is it a hdr ?

First one is not HDR, though, shadows and highlights are adjusted in lightroom. Second one is HDR.
this is one more HDR attempt from me, tried to capture Bonn university building in the evening.

*farm7.staticflickr.com/6089/6107739792_44aaaa11e4.jpg
Bonn University by Kjuvale, on Flickr

digitfan

Right Off the Assembly Line
mastervk nice captures but the angles were not good.Still nice try.
anmolksharma your third picture is the best.
Gen.Libeb sorry but bad photo.Subject is missing.We dont understand what you are trying to show in the bird?I mean any specific body parts? Please try again.:)

Kjuvale long time no see.:D

tkin

Back to school!!
First one is not HDR, though, shadows and highlights are adjusted in lightroom. Second one is HDR.
this is one more HDR attempt from me, tried to capture Bonn university building in the evening.

*encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmoRhaaHFEziJ_pf5JoMTMzoq_cU9fcrF9AZHrt1Hx5npMCSYYvQ

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

:O Awesome

quan chi

mortal kombat
posting here after long time, checked last few pages, there are very nice snaps from everyone
Welcome back mate.:D Btw why dont you post yours "Doors to the hidden world","Starnberger See" & "effil tower" those are some wonderful shots!

Btw heres another one from the same album.

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8372/8450441825_19574f1ed4_c.jpg

Last edited:

marvelousprashant

Cyborg Agent
@Kjuvale great shots. Love the sky in the last one. Perfect HDR effect, nothing extra like some people do

Posting after a long time, nothing spl

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8508/8469229787_bea35503db_z.jpg
IMG_5329.jpg by marvelprash, on Flickr

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8523/8469229209_ed4bd5f604_z.jpg
tree bark by marvelprash, on Flickr

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8227/8469228307_582068f943_z.jpg
ducks by marvelprash, on Flickr

Last edited:

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
So in HDR Shots.. we have to click 3 pics(-2,0,+2)
But say i am clicking a building people are moving around...wont that people come out weird while combining the pics?

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
^Yes that'll do. You can't click HDR photos of moving people. Few softwares like Photomatix can correct slight changes but drastic changes can't handled.

Basically, you are taking 3 photos of same objec in same posture. So, moving objects are not ideal for HDR.

tkin

Back to school!!
Hey guys, what software can be used to easily create HDR photos after I take the three shots?

sujoyp

Grand Master
photomatrix many people dont like....its sureshot way of creating HDR...I mean automatic way...just add 3 pics and u get HDR

kjuvale

Pharmaguru
Thanks all :)

Welcome back mate.:D Btw why dont you post yours "Doors to the hidden world","Starnberger See" & "effil tower" those are some wonderful shots!

Posting these images, though, I dont like my editing of "Doors to the hidden world". I think i went too ahead in editing it.

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8187/8419953220_b87043f66d.jpg
Doors to the hidden world ! by Kjuvale, on Flickr

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8424/7843944286_017eac3d48.jpg
Starnberger See by Kjuvale, on Flickr

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8429/7776528734_8ab879db17.jpg
Eiffel Tower by Kjuvale, on Flickr

@ theserpent : for HDR i am also using Photomatrix, i find it better than Photoshop. In photomatrix you can try to remove any movements in images, although it doesnt work always.

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
@prashant: Liked the first and last image. The second one, is too oversaturated to my liking.
@Kapil: Superb shots! Stanberger See and Eiffel Tower. Somewhat, to my preferences, I don't like black and white photos. Maybe, I don't have that artistic temperament to appraise such shots.:| So, no comments on that. The Eiffel Tower is an epic shot. Nice.:-D

@ Kapil: OMG! You have so many shots like those posted above in your flickr profile. Salzburg and Coffee and chilli are nice ones. Perfect lighting and composition of the shots.

quan chi

mortal kombat
@kjuvale that picture has a mystical feeling to it.Naming is proper too.The editing may have small flaws but its not bad infact it successfully conveys your idea to the viewer.Btw what place is that?

marvelousprashant your last picture is good.

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
@tkin, digitfan - thanks for your comments on the bird photo.
@kjuvale - starnberger & Eiffel tower are great. A bit too much sharpening on the first one for me. Can you guys link your photos in such a way so that we see the larger versions here ? I mean its boring to click on each photo to open up the larger version.
@marvelousprashant - I like the 1st and 2nd one.

mastervk

In the zone
Hey guys, what software can be used to easily create HDR photos after I take the three shots?
photomatrix is good..There are other s/w also.
You can also use plugins(like topaz/nik) for creating HDR which can be used with lightroom and photoshop..These plugins also support creating HDR from single RAW image (though 3 or 6 is better)..

tkin

Back to school!!
photomatrix is good..There are other s/w also.
You can also use plugins(like topaz/nik) for creating HDR which can be used with lightroom and photoshop..These plugins also support creating HDR from single RAW image (though 3 or 6 is better)..
My FZ150 takes RAW, so RAW+plugins+Lightroom? Single shot HDR? Would be useful for existing pics.

sujoyp

Grand Master
@gen.libeb the larger pictures are restricted here coz it takes lots of time to fully load the page...we used to post before but then we mutually decided that we will post 640x480 size mostly

Top Bottom