The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

rish1

Cyborg Agent
Didn't try. Under-clocking shoould obviously help except in case of design fault.

I did it around 11pm. :D

i read your reply at 3 am and ordered it .. otherwise if we had ordered it after 8 am we wouldn't have gotten the 30 day return/refund option :D

btw are these v2.0 or 2.1 ? 50 % people say 2.0 , other 50 % say these are 2.1

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
[MENTION=138559]rish[/MENTION] read the reviews of the same posted here , they are v2.1 but there is no difference in audio quality between 2 and 2.1

is there any recommeded covers or shield for redmi , what would be the best flip cover for it , suggestions please?

Flake

Linux User
I am trying to place an order for someone at different address but it looks like Mi3 is somehow linked to my own address only. Flipkart is not letting me add new address or edit my own address.

- - - Updated - - -

Has anyone placed an order of Mi3 for someone else at different address?

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
i read your reply at 3 am and ordered it .. otherwise if we had ordered it after 8 am we wouldn't have gotten the 30 day return/refund option :D

btw are these v2.0 or 2.1 ? 50 % people say 2.0 , other 50 % say these are 2.1

No idea about the version FK is giving.

Never mind, Hi5. :)

Flake

Linux User
not me.... my account is being used at 3 places... and all of them are adding addresses, etc...
My friend has used my account to place order for RedMi 1S and few other things for his address without any problem. But for Xiaomi Mi3, address is locked. Has anyone placed Mi3 order from your account?

TheHumanBot

Padawan
I am trying to place an order for someone at different address but it looks like Mi3 is somehow linked to my own address only. Flipkart is not letting me add new address or edit my own address.

- - - Updated - - -

Has anyone placed an order of Mi3 for someone else at different address?

click continue and it will show your new address. thats what happened in my case.

bgeing

Broken In
Guys, pl see the link
Xiaomi Piston Earphone With Remote MIC FOR MI Mobile | eBay
At ebay selling price Mi Pistons is 545/- in above link and also found many with less amt than the price of flipkart. Are they genuine ones or what?
I was about to buy those pistons at flipkart then found these prices and stopped buying, what to do!!!??? :cool:

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
The pistons have some well made copy products, Its better to get it from official channels than from other seller who isn't trusted and then be sorry about that
And yeah the volume controls of pistons aren't compatible with all the phones, but the headset will work without any problems
Check the review section here, piston has been reviewed in detail and I think it's tkin who has added a list of compatible headphones

whiplash

Broken In
The pistons have some well made copy products, Its better to get it from official channels than from other seller who isn't trusted and then be sorry about that
And yeah the volume controls of pistons aren't compatible with all the phones, but the headset will work without any problems
Check the review section here, piston has been reviewed in detail and I think it's tkin who has added a list of compatible headphones

Placed my order :)

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
A friend of mine has mi3 in his cart. If anyone is interested please pm me asap. Will need to make payment before 8.30pm. His location is trivandrum.

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
The mi3 flipcover and mipistons are currently being shown as "permanently discontinued".. Why are they discontinuing the earphones!? That's sad

Wow even power bank too!!

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
The mi3 flipcover and mipistons are currently being shown as "permanently discontinued".. Why are they discontinuing the earphones!? That's sad

Wow even power bank too!!
Many stuff being displayed as permanently discontinued. Welcome to Flipkart's policy :)

Top Bottom