The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

Esoteric Eric

Journeyman
Good Luck everybody trying the game 'Flash Sale' today :D but if you miss out on Xioami, you can try downing the pain with a bowl of chowmein

Flake

Linux User
today is the last sale no more sale :-( sad can't buy any news for other phones like redmi notes sale date
Who told you that today's sale is last sale? Flipkart has put up notification for next sale registration and it will start from 6PM today.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Again the SCAMMY sale is over in a flash. What the hell,the clock struck two and the next moment the OUT of Stock message appears!!!! Its not possible. Its a SCAM ...100%. Mi is just showing off.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
*puu.sh/aFszb/97a530eb80.png

out of stock in 5 secs :'( :'(

- - - Updated - - -

Again the SCAMMY sale is over in a flash. What the hell,the clock struck two and the next moment the OUT of Stock message appears!!!! Its not possible. Its a SCAM ...100%. Mi is just showing off.

I feel you bro

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Haha..My replacement set arrived today.. everything seems to work ok..display looks fine (well almost..but im gonna nitpick anymore ,this is just fine).. wasted too much time over it already
updating straight to the latest one
Btw [MENTION=165219]emailvarunchandak[/MENTION] while updating its a good idea to backup the data ,there is a default MI app called backup which will save your data locally..
Now need to get some cover
any suggestions ?
how is pudini brand? are they good?

bgeing

Broken In
It was added my FK cart, after few struggle it moved and the amt got debited to my bank a/c. but no confirmation from FK. If i open again it still showing in 'view cart' and when i press 'place order' its going for payment. but, i already got debited to my bank a/c.

guys whether i got it or not? confused???

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
dont worry if its deducted from your bank ,your order must be placed most probably,I had the same problem, infact they showed my transaction has failed in flipkart page but the money was deducted and after some time i got message ,the order was placed
Same thing happened with my cousin also Keep calm and Wait :)
[MENTION=146621]The Incinerator[/MENTION] imagine man..the fame is spreading and i guess the amount of people trying to get it must be more than 2 lakh and the way flipkart is selling its the fastest first 15,000 clicks doenst take much time, does it

though there was a guy going around MI india facebook page telling people to contact him if they want the mobile he can get it booked for sure ,..i dont know if there is any hack to get it booked

Last edited:

Innocent Lies

Broken In
So was anybody able to get it? Went out of stock for me instantly...

If they honestly have such a vast demand, why can't they ship 30-40K units which will be met as well but like in 30-40 mins. Giving people ample time to buy, get good sales and create less frustration? It's been what 2 weeks already since they concretely know about the massive demand?

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear. A little hope is effective. A lot of hope is dangerous. Spark is fine, as long as it's contained.
- Hunger games

:p they are just giving hope and that is spreading the fame..
Probably they have yield issues every country its launched ,the same thing has happened
even in china MI4 was sold out in 32 seconds.

bgeing

Broken In
voila!!! got confirmed by flipkart by mail. :hyper: it was very tempt.
[MENTION=107549]kamikaz[/MENTION] btw thanks for ur cooling words.

rdx_halo

In the zone
:p they are just giving hope and that is spreading the fame..
Probably they have yield issues every country its launched ,the same thing has happened
even in china MI4 was sold out in 32 seconds.

You may register for the next sale (Aug 12) beginning 6 PM today :lol:

sushovan

In the zone
wut? *fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/t1.0-9/p526x296/10561635_1518240148390551_4727944656426034474_n.png

anyway who cares about those who failed today, I got one last week :p

- - - Updated - - -

Now need to get some cover
any suggestions ?
how is pudini brand? are they good?

Pudini ones are best ( especially the cross pattern flip one) but getting one right now in India is equally hard as the phone itself.

you can check out the seller "allphoneunlock" at ebay india, only one I found selling original xiaomi accessories.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
[MENTION=107549]kamikaz[/MENTION] , I really do t think so, 15000 clicks in 2 sec for the same product at the same time will crash Flipkart or any kart. I know there's a huge response but this is plain fishy,anyway you look at it.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
[MENTION=107549]kamikaz[/MENTION] For phone cover head to aliexpress.Lot of option but the wait is of 21 days. I'm using a Pudini Cross Pattern on my Mi3 and its very good indeed,high quality.

- - - Updated - - -

Guys try the theme Silence its pretty cool. Ares is the next best after Silence.