The official thread for any and all discussion related to Apple Inc.

The new MacBook!

• Total voters

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
*store.apple.com/us

*store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/Web...ome/shop_mac/family/imac&sf=wHF2F2PHCCCX72KDY

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
aryayush -
Yours is better. The "Connecting Business Beyond" is not clear. "Infotect Pvt. Ltd" is so small.

The design can be better.

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Thanks!

Infotech Pvt. Ltd. has intentionally been made that small. It's a legal obligation that it should be present. We wanted to do away with it completely. The banner is going to be 24' x 7', so rest assured that everything will be blown up to several times the size and clearly visible. :)

1. their design sucks
2. your's is better than their's but could be better

can't pin point but there's this something missing feeling

i guess it's the font style & color that's not going quite well
Thanks for the feedback! I can't really make any changes now but I'm glad to know that it will at least be better than that other one. :)

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Why don't you make the 'e' in e-merge a bit more stylish, like the one the other guys made (not exactly like it, but a bit more stylish). I think just making it bigger than the other characters doesn't quite do it justice.

dinesh72

Journeyman
I've installed mpeg2 plug in for quicktime but dvd which I play doesn't give any sound. Same dvd plays well in mpeg streamclip. Am I missing any setting?

yash

I draw every day
Hey, I am trying to use my cousin's compro tv tuner card on my mac. first option was to use vmware, but when i click connect compro... it doesn't turn blue, it still only shows connect compro... windows xp doesn't say new hardware found or plugged in. so for some reason, its not working with vmware fusion..

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
Quick Tip :

Press and hold Ctrl + shift + Eject to immediately turn off lcd display

and now a quick Query :

How do I use mouse gestures with Track pad ? I have assigned mouse gesture to play iTunes, now when I press the track pad button and use my finger for gesture, I only get a selection are on my desktop !!

goobimama

 Macboy
Quick Tip :

Press and hold Ctrl + shift + Eject to immediately turn off lcd display

and now a quick Query :

How do I use mouse gestures with Track pad ? I have assigned mouse gesture to play iTunes, now when I press the track pad button and use my finger for gesture, I only get a selection are on my desktop !!
Thanks man! Awesome tip!

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
That is indeed a great tip. Thank you, dude. :)

Did you use some third party application to assign the mouse gestures, because there's no way to do so by default?

preshit.net

ex3n1us m4x1mus
I'm having a weird issue here.
I am unable to right-click on images linked to any URL. I can right-click text, just not images.

Any idea ?

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
That has to be the most useless comment ever. And Mahatma Gandhi didn't say that. :p

(Sorry! Couldn't resist that.)

I'm having a weird issue here.
I am unable to right-click on images linked to any URL. I can right-click text, just not images.

Any idea ?
Tried any other browser? Works in them? Tried relaunching Safari?

preshit.net

ex3n1us m4x1mus
Nope. It just takes it a a left-click.

I just realized it's not just the linked images. I cannot right-click on any image.

Top Bottom