The official IPL Thread

Official IPL Poll: Whom Are You Supporting?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Re: ::The official IPL Thread::

wow what an opening ceremony i have never seen this kind of ceremony in any indian venue.Vijaya Mallaya rocks.:)

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

^^ Full credit to Dr. Vijay Mallya. But what the hell is Set Max doing here. Audio & Video sync issues, Jadeja coming in between. When opening ceremony happens, you don't talk about the pitch. It felt disgusting when Rameez said "what's gonna happen to ground and pitch when these people walk on sticks".

prasad_den

Padawan

McCullum blockbuster in the 1st match....!! A century in the inaugural T20 IPL match... with 7 sixes..!! :D :D That was simply ROCKING..

prasad_den

Padawan

OMG.....!! 158 runs off just 73 balls...! This is AWESOME..!! Getting 220 runs in a 20 over game.... phenomenal..!

neelu09

Broken In

bangalore 38/5. The match seems finished

38/6 now

Last edited:

gaurav_indian

CG Artist

abey yeh shahrukh khan ne team pe full kharcha kiya hai cheerlaeders pe nahi :mad:

itni sasti quality ki cheerleaders :mad: mohalle ka match chal raha hai kya :mad:

Vijay Mallaya ki cheerleaders rocks baaki test team achi banai hai Bangalore ne.Wasim Jaffer opening in a T20 match :lol:

sourav123

Thinking Different

[size=+2]Knight Riders Wins!!!

Shahrukh Khan Rocks!!!

Kolkata Rocks!!!

No competition whatsoever!!![/size]

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall

Amazing match!

Didn't I say Kolkata has the best team around? Even Chennai and Hyderabad have a good team. Can't wait for our 'away' match against Punjab tomorrow. :D

I'm supporting Knight Riders if Super King screws up things. Thorough professional cricketing...

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k

man..i really pity the royal challengers..i mean dravid and jaffer opening??..what is jaffer doing in the team anyway..good for the toher teams tho...keep jaffer on strike and the game is won..and if dravid tries to do a saurav and keeps on opening..dooms day for royal challengers..rather royal LOSERS..

nothing to say bout mccullum..i thought agarkar and ishant bowled pretty well followed by dinda and DADA..who really captained the side well and shud hae come up with 3 wickets if not ponting had spilled a chance..all in all a great game..GO KOLKATA..GET SCARED..GET SH*t SCARED

confused

Evolving Rapidly...

bangalore boys played as if they were wasted on royal challenge ....... LOL

me firmly behind dada's boys. but dont judge them so soon, opposition today was very weak.......

techani

Journeyman

In the beginning only there was a difference in captaincy! Rahul chose to bowl whereas Ganguly told he was supposed to bat had he won the toss! RCB totally seemed in between RC-Kingfisher-Cheeleaders!!!

techani

Journeyman

Yes Confused we should never go over board by seeing the first match only. They surely will come back strongly. Or else Dr. Mallya will put the team in his Force India cars without brakes and send them flying!!!

How many of u all are playing IFL?

s18000rpm it was a typo. I forgot to write `put`

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom