The next Unreal Tournament to be released free.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
- - - Updated - - -

too imba that combo almost equivalent to 6 barrel rocket launcher queue.........

WRONG! the shock combo in UT had 247 max damage which can be survived with vialed up health and 150 armor belt.

A tight spiral 6 rocket combined explosion deals 112*6=672 damage . No amount of health or armor combined can survive that, and no one did.

you have not played UT properly it seems :D

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
WRONG! the shock combo in UT had 247 max damage which can be survived with vialed up health and 150 armor belt.

A tight spiral 6 rocket combined explosion deals 112*6=672 damage . No amount of health or armor combined can survive that, and no one did.

you have not played UT properly it seems :D
lol i never counted the damage like u did........but loading the barrels really took time so in that was with same time same damage will be done.........

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
lol i never counted the damage like u did........but loading the barrels really took time so in that was with same time same damage will be done.........

good point but...shock combo is difficult when the target and the wielder both moves. UT is less accuracy and more intuition in medium range. and RL serves best in that (spam with single fire)

the only thing imba about the RL was the grenades which had 120 damage, i understand the dual red-tip (explosive part) but how can it be just +8 to a rocket and not more then, and if not why not the same.

Edit: I just got it figured. The propulsion part of a single rocket is compromised and is devised to explode when a grenade is launched, which also loses speed and a reduced splash radius of 200uu from 220uu of a propelled rocket.

Last edited:

warfreak

Talk to the hand!!!
The Point - Unreal Tournament is just The Best! - The Point - GameSpot

The best summary for the entire UT series.

My best memory is the first time I got a disk with demos of UT, Diablo, Halflife Deus EX. But UT was the one which got me into LAN gaming. Then those endless hours on Deck 16, Curse, Tempest, Phobos , and LAN matches with college buddies on Torlan in UT2k4 and the vehicle CTF suspension bridge map in UT3.

This new UT and talks of Half Life 3 and Doom 4 makes me feel old school is making an epic comeback(pun intended)

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
absolutely not awesome... CoD, BF, CS have won.
it may work if unreal is released for all platform, if they have ladders and all the competitive gaming sh1t.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
I remember , it was the game which took me into LAN gaming, really enjoyed playing it.. First UT 2004 and then UT3. Would love to see UT4

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
absolutely not awesome... CoD, BF, CS have won.
it may work if unreal is released for all platform, if they have ladders and all the competitive gaming sh1t.

CoD, BF and CS are good but their gameplay is rigid and arsenal is too constrictive. UT has a better arsenal and you can use it in creative ways and you can develop your own unique style of playing.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Here is a new screenshot of what the new Unreal Tournament will look like :

*i.imgur.com/mAFcKC6.jpg

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve