The LG Optimus One Thread

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Lol man. I am still impressed how P500 is still not considered a "Legacy device" on XDA. Announced: July 2010. Still kicking a**!! :D

pratik385

In the zone
Guys,
Im on Hep's 9.1.4
When i set O1 on silent(vibrate) i still get notification sound for messages, Whatsapp, Gtalk and Facebook.
Also note that this is not for Calls
Anyone facing same isse?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Guys,
Im on Hep's 9.1.4
When i set O1 on silent(vibrate) i still get notification sound for messages, Whatsapp, Gtalk and Facebook.
Anyone facing same isse?

Not using Hephappy now. But have you set the vibration by lowering down volume through side volume rocker? or through some internal setting?
Could be a bug.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Guys,
Im on Hep's 9.1.4
Anyone facing same isse?

surely a bug. i have used 9.1.4 for quite a long time and never faced anything like this. time to reflash the rom.

pratik385

In the zone
Not using Hephappy now. But have you set the vibration by lowering down volume through side volume rocker? or through some internal setting?
Could be a bug.

surely a bug. i have used 9.1.4 for quite a long time and never faced anything like this. time to reflash the rom.

So which ROM are you on?
any day to day stable version and a step up from 9.1.4?

kaz

right here
I am on ICYSNAP.... and now even NEKO has stopped development for O1 :( as he said few weeks ago and hasn't been there since then....

any idea about USB OTG on our O1 :D [APP] USB OTG Helper v6 [ROOT]

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
LG Optimus One has a really underpowered processor... Qualcomm MSM7227... Even though I have overclocked it, its way too slow.

Many times it does not display the name of incoming callers for many seconds after the phone has been ringing. Dialer also responds very late after I press the call button...

But overall more than satisfied with Hephappy's 9.1.4 CM9... This phone is still my daily driver, and works fine most of the time...

It is almost impossible to get a fully functioning CM10 on this device now that the interest of developers is waning...

vipul619

whodiswhodat
Many times it does not display the name of incoming callers for many seconds after the phone has been ringing. Dialer also responds very late after I press the call button...

This isn't normal.
I usually switch between popdog's Oxygen GB and Hep's 9.1.5 and I have never faced lag in these basic tasks :/

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
So which ROM are you on?
any day to day stable version and a step up from 9.1.4?

CM10 build7. after 9.1.4, try SlimBean 1.1. light and fast and offers excellent battery backup (not more than 9.1.4 but definitely better than any jb). 9.1.5 is a battery hog.

vipul619

whodiswhodat
No it's not :/
I get through a day very easily. Perfect deep sleep & no lags even though internal memory is 30mb short of being full.
I'll post some screenshots as well after a day or 2 of the usual battery fallout pattern.

chandrudme

Journeyman
hi I'm with 9.1.5 genetICS. while downloading apps from market I'm getting an error "invalid package file". how to fix it?? please advice...

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
corrupted during download. happened to me just 2-3 times. so not sure if its surely cause of bad signal but with me, it was surely some signal problem.

tmanikandan

The Incredible
Accidentally water spilled on my Optimus one. I switched it off and removed the battery. Wiped and Dried. Kept the mobile unused for 2 days. Now when I switched it on, it automatically going to safe mode and my back button not working too. When I switch off and remove the battery and switch it on, a yellow screen saying Emergency. Now when I try to charge the mobile , power on , mobile going in safe mode . Battery status showing 81 percent on some boots and very low battery on some boots. When I try to get into normal mode, volume button automatically increasing and decreasing its volume and I cannot use any apps too. Though it is installing but not getting reflected in menu or in the applications of uninstaller . Factory reset also has no effect and doing the same thing and bit of googling revelead that mostly my motherboard would had been gone.

What will be the cost of replacement of motherboard or any fix to this ? I am planning to take it to the service center and what if LG guys say that motherboard needs to get replaced ? Is it a wise idea to replace the motherboard or go for the new mobile ?

tkin

Back to school!!
Accidentally water spilled on my Optimus one. I switched it off and removed the battery. Dried. Kept the mobile unused for 2 days. Now when I switched it on, it automatically going to safe mode and my back button not working too. When I switch off and remove the battery and switch it on, a yellow screen saying Emergency. Now when I try to charge the mobile , power on , mobile going in safe mode . Battery status showing 81 percent on some boots and very low battery on some boots. When I try to get into normal mode, volume button automatically increasing and decreasing its volume and I cannot use any apps too. Though it is installing but not getting reflected in menu or in the applications of uninstaller and bit of googling revelead that mostly my motherboard would had been gone.

What will be the cost of replacement of motherboard or any fix to this ? I am planning to take it to the service center and what if LG guys say that motherboard needs to get replaced ? Is it a wise idea to replace the motherboard or go for the new mobile ?
Check how much it would cost for a repair, if its 5k around, get it, else get a new set.

Top Bottom