The Lenovo Ideapad Y510p Thread

$hadow

Geek in making
Good, you got real deep pockets man!!:-D
Coming up it will be added next to review page in my signature. Th

I will help you with this benchmarking but give me some days as I am very busy in office these days...private sector sucks!:lol:

@ All the owners of Y510P, Please do some benchmarking on there machines and post your results here or at Shadows review page (It hardly takes a few minutes).

@ Shadow, Please mention your review page in your signature.

Coming up it will be next to my fb page in my signature

keshab.nayak

Broken In
hey guys ,till now i ,not got any code of voucher .. they simply avoiding customers to send them back code . i think are scamming us, I purchased the new lenovo y510p laptop which is working absolutely fine. First of all I wanted to clear that experience with customer service center was VERY BAD. I suppose to get the eVouchers along with the z580 laptop that I have purchased . I had registered for the DoGear program on 29rd august 2013 attaching the required documents. I got mail for the successfull registration. After few days I got the mail saying that we have not received the required documents and ticket got open Also I got the mail for credentials for the same. I have replied to that mail with required documents. I can see that reply updated in ticket but I DID NOT received any confirmation mail for the same. I have opened a new ticket for the query. Even For that ticket I DID NOT get any call. After few days I again got one mail saying that we still HAVE NOT received the required documents. again I had replied to mail with required documents. still I DID NOT received any confimation mail or call. I have tried contacting the DoGear customer care team 02240174686 , every time I got this number BUSY , when I tried contacting for atleast an hour it got connected BUT nobody attended the call. I could hear only prerecorded message all the the time "Your call is important to us. All our executives are busy attending other customers. Please wait while we connect you to our next available executive." so finally I got disconnected the call after 15 mins. If the call was really so important, somebody could have attended it, I am really unhappy with the service. I just want to say If you are unable to handle the people just dont start any promo offer. It will definitely increase the sales but at the same time you will receive such kind of mails from your so called VALUED customers and you will loose them. I hope POST would be helpful for you and it will clear the picture of your service.

$hadow

Geek in making
Similar thing has happened to me as well. And I have also not received the vouchers. But before calm the offer can be redeemed till 31 oct I guess.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
hey guys ,till now i ,not got any code of voucher .. they simply avoiding customers to send them back code . i think are scamming us, I purchased the new lenovo y510p laptop which is working absolutely fine. First of all I wanted to clear that experience with customer service center was VERY BAD. I suppose to get the eVouchers along with the z580 laptop that I have purchased . I had registered for the DoGear program on 29rd august 2013 attaching the required documents. I got mail for the successfull registration. After few days I got the mail saying that we have not received the required documents and ticket got open Also I got the mail for credentials for the same. I have replied to that mail with required documents. I can see that reply updated in ticket but I DID NOT received any confirmation mail for the same. I have opened a new ticket for the query. Even For that ticket I DID NOT get any call. After few days I again got one mail saying that we still HAVE NOT received the required documents. again I had replied to mail with required documents. still I DID NOT received any confimation mail or call. I have tried contacting the DoGear customer care team 02240174686 , every time I got this number BUSY , when I tried contacting for atleast an hour it got connected BUT nobody attended the call. I could hear only prerecorded message all the the time "Your call is important to us. All our executives are busy attending other customers. Please wait while we connect you to our next available executive." so finally I got disconnected the call after 15 mins. If the call was really so important, somebody could have attended it, I am really unhappy with the service. I just want to say If you are unable to handle the people just dont start any promo offer. It will definitely increase the sales but at the same time you will receive such kind of mails from your so called VALUED customers and you will loose them. I hope POST would be helpful for you and it will clear the picture of your service.

!! bro, divide the above read into paragraphs please...its a sore to eyes

gamefreak4770k

Journeyman

dude the damn e voucher thingy had already finished on 15 th august
i also had gone to purchase laptop and the shopkeeper told me then showed me.
well i don't now about others.

you can chech here

Lenovo : Terms and Conditions

$hadow

Geek in making
The offer is still running
Laptop, Desktop PC, Server - Lenovo's Best Laptop & PC Solutions | Lenovo
Check it out here.

udit247

Journeyman

Have you uploaded your all the required documents with good resolution scan during the registration, I am asking this because I think they are flooded with registrations and checking every document with limited staff is painstaking so I believe they simply reject those applications who are missing any document, mismatch of data, low quality resolution scans etc. Well I have applied on 31/08 and received a mail after few days that my all the documents are successfully verified and finally received voucher code in <10 days and ADP in <15 days. And I never called their customer care because I know that all CC are good for nothing!

@ Akash Nandi

Here you go..

Cinebench 11.5 test results:

GPU: 51.60 FPS
CPU: 6.96 (Multi Core), 1.52 (Single Core)
MP Ratio: 4.59

System Specs:

Model: Lenovo Y510P
Nvidia Driver Version: 326.80 Beta
Intel Driver Version: 10.18.10.3282
On AC mains: Yes, High Performance

Please do share your results of Y500 as well!

Akash Nandi

Journeyman
Have you uploaded your all the required documents with good resolution scan during the registration, I am asking this because I think they are flooded with registrations and checking every document with limited staff is painstaking so I believe they simply reject those applications who are missing any document, mismatch of data, low quality resolution scans etc. Well I have applied on 31/08 and received a mail after few days that my all the documents are successfully verified and finally received voucher code in <10 days and ADP in <15 days. And I never called their customer care because I know that all CC are good for nothing!

@ Akash Nandi

Here you go..

Cinebench 11.5 test results:

GPU: 51.60 FPS
CPU: 6.96 (Multi Core), 1.52 (Single Core)
MP Ratio: 4.59

System Specs:

Model: Lenovo Y510P
Nvidia Driver Version: 326.80 Beta
Intel Driver Version: 10.18.10.3282
On AC mains: Yes, High Performance

Please do share your results of Y500 as well!

Well.. looks like the notebookcheck review was all wrong! your 4700mq must be turbo-ing fine!
the reason i was asking was cause i was offered a refund from my dealer cause my battery has a high wear level of 10% already!
but i guess i'll stick with the y500 itself and let lenovo replace the battery..... for games... i believe 750m has more chances of staying futureproof on a 768p screen instead of a 1080p screen :/ + the 2 yr adp warranty :/ . As a whole, y510p is excellent Vfm considering the processor and the screen.... bt then i'll have to spend 9k more if i want the y510p ( came to college... cant buy it from my dealer) :|

my scores
CPU (multi) : 5.74
cpu (single) : 1.27
MP ratio : 4.52x
OPENgl : 40.03
Max cpu temps during cpu test : 83

3dmark 13 firestrike : 1988
3dmark 11 : 2929

all tests on 320.49 nvidia drivers.

gamefreak4770k

Journeyman
Guys i also brought the Lenovo y510p for 72k with backpack + headphones + wireless keyboard and mouse.
now the question is do i have to register for adp??? Or i won't get it at all?? The bill & shopkeeper says only 1 year manufacturer warranty no adp.
Now what should i do???

$hadow

Geek in making
Guys i also brought the Lenovo y510p for 72k with backpack + headphones + wireless keyboard and mouse.
now the question is do i have to register for adp??? Or i won't get it at all?? The bill & shopkeeper says only 1 year manufacturer warranty no adp.
Now what should i do???

To get registered open the link that I showed you that day. Once you get registered you will get 1 year adp. Rest you can get after getting the gift vouchers.
And for adp get registered on thedostore

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
so, i have been seeing people who haven't got their ADP extension confirmation or their E-Voucher code. i can just suggest you to be patient and then complain after a month. you see i ordered my do-shield warranty extendion on 10 aug and recieved a mail on 19th september with following
"We have received your warranty extension request. Due to heavy redemption it will take time to send you the warranty extension link. ".
so, be patient for a month at least. :)

diya.r

Broken In
so, i have been seeing people who haven't got their ADP extension confirmation or their E-Voucher code. i can just suggest you to be patient and then complain after a month. you see i ordered my do-shield warranty extendion on 10 aug and recieved a mail on 19th september with following
"We have received your warranty extension request. Due to heavy redemption it will take time to send you the warranty extension link. ".
so, be patient for a month at least. :)

very true I received a similar email, when I called they said they r outsourcing the warranty extension request cause of heavy volume. it might take more than a month, by November first week.

$hadow

Geek in making
very true I received a similar email, when I called they said they r outsourcing the warranty extension request cause of heavy volume. it might take more than a month, by November first week.

Isn't there is any certain date for evouchers redemption?

Top Bottom