The HalfLife & CounterStrike Thread (with new CS trailer)

Shud this thread be made a Sticky ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KoRn

In the zone
@ashu..
well here i am man..der isnt anything happening about this thread and + ive got a lot of studying to do..so dont mind if i cant make it here often.
CS RULES!

and ya for all u noobs out der...ashu is right 3 of us came,saw and conquered..lol...*SIGH*

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

lol.. agree to u anytime of the year man.. :D me too busy with my JAva and sum back end Courses,

but, i must say. Ambar is really expert in CS :D adn i love reading his posts here

btw, wat u doin these days buddy !! and wat abt ur gaming scene ?? shifted base away from CS kya ?? lol...

neways, wenever u are online jus post sumthing.. :) will be really happy to see ur posts..
--------------------

Cheers n e-peace...

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
^^^^
I thought that they have put up a teaser trailer :D

gamespot is cunning in framing the article titles... lol or is it just me ? :p

_

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
^^

lol.. agree to u anytime of the year man.. :D me too busy with my JAva and sum back end Courses,

but, i must say. Ambar is really expert in CS :D adn i love reading his posts here

btw, wat u doin these days buddy !! and wat abt ur gaming scene ?? shifted base away from CS kya ?? lol...

neways, wenever u are online jus post sumthing.. :) will be really happy to see ur posts..
--------------------

Cheers n e-peace...

tons of thnkx man....really appreciate the praise :)

btw u guys need ne help wid wid CS:S or TF2 ..i can sort tht out too :D
oh ya Crysis Wars too

also i herd EP3 is coming out by Jan 09 or so?

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^ hey not a problem buddy, any one can see and rate how valuable ur posts are :)
-------------

Can u please post sumthing abt TF2, i mean for novices like wat it is exactly, screenshots, jus abt any thing and please feel free to post anything related to any CS game or HL game.. :)

and infact i will move ur game review posts (add them) to my 1st post in the 1st page so tat they are all up-todate and ppl see them as they browse to the 1st page.. :)
------------

So plz plz post them. khullam khulla.. :D:D be it any scripts (legal ones) or any map creation or map addition fundas.. :)
----------

Cheers n e-peace...

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
na bro im really crazy bout pyro..wait till u see ma friends pyro stats.. also hes an insane heavy...i basically play against sg clans...
Your longest life is 7:42 mins and max kills is 237.That amounts to a kill in less that 2 secs for 7 minutes going.
This can't be in a regular game for sure :D

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
Your longest life is 7:42 mins and max kills is 237.That amounts to a kill in less that 2 secs for 7 minutes going.
This can't be in a regular game for sure :D

hmm... i did the math and yes u are true...i never noticed it..tht the pyro hrs are about 30 or smthing....its freakin 3 :mad: .... so its most prolly my frnds doin.... :-|

Last edited:

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Half Life 1->Half-Life 2(best game ever made)->HL2 EP1->HL2 EP2
Rather buy the Orange box after finishing HL1 as you will get HL2+both episodes+Portal(awesome game)+TF2(Best MP of the year so far) for just 999 as well as lot of free HL2 mods.

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^ ooh i see, so the orange box is like sum sort of a combo or a multi pack... gr8 sounds interesting also the price is good.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom