• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^About that favor thing,Arsenal are the only team who have commited less than 300 fouls this season,still we get most cards and least penalties.Also Adebayor was sent off for no reason in carling cup.Arsenal are the #1 target for referees.
And you cant say you dont get injured now:DlolThe oldie burdan on your behind slows you down in last minutes(Remember 83 min 1-0 after 9 mins.2-1):D

And about that performance thing,Arsenal are in a transition period.We entered in this after the undefeated season(which you never had) and it will take some more time to complete.
For a team in transition with all the 17-19 years old.Arsenal are performing brilliantly.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
vimal_mehrotra said:
^^About that favor thing,Arsenal are the only team who have commited less than 300 fouls this season,still we get most cards and least penalties.Also Adebayor was sent off for no reason in carling cup.Arsenal are the #1 target for referees.
And you cant say you dont get injured now:DlolThe oldie burdan on your behind slows you down in last minutes(Remember 83 min 1-0 after 9 mins.2-1):D

And about that performance thing,Arsenal are in a transition period.We entered in this after the undefeated season(which you never had) and it will take some more time to complete.
For a team in transition with all the 17-19 years old.Arsenal are performing brilliantly.

i've been hearing this transition crap for a few years now...especially in football focus ...& now i am bored of it...arse's transition period seems to be way too long
& the age thing ..its the EPL man ..whatever age u r
u play well u win
u dont u loose.no excuses
even i can give the excuse of the oldies in my team ..they cant play week in week out they'll get tired but i dont do that cuz in EPL u have to manage with whatever resources u got & the team that does that well wins!!!!!!!

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^ManUre won EPL in 2003 if I am right.And by luck if they do it again,it would be after 4 years time:p ManU also branded this time as transition with all the rooneys and ronnies coming through.

ssk_the_gr8

vimal_mehrotra said:
^^ManUre won EPL in 2003 if I am right.And by luck if they do it again,it would be after 4 years time:p ManU also branded this time as transition with all the rooneys and ronnies coming through.

u won it in 2004
so if & only if u win it in 2008 it will also be the same so guess we're in the same boat with the rich chelski around

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Jose is leaving for sure now,after the real madrid statement.JT has refused a new deal,lamps has not heard from chelsea,Drogba will probably leave with Jose.Chelsea will be back to its usual mid-table spot without jose,jt,and fat frank.:D

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
so for the nest season there r only three big teams competing for EPL....
1.Arsenal
2.Liverpool
3.Manchester UTD.

vivektheone

Right off the assembly line
HI Guys,

Recently I read in a forum that Liverpool is on its way to Champions league glory as the omens say so.

Liverpool won Champion's league on 2005 and here are some things which happened then and have happened this season also.

1. They were beaten by Everton,Bolton,Arsenal and ManU during their previous truimph.

2. They lost out in FA Cup 4th round.

3. They also crashed out of Carling Cup then.

They are most likely to meet Chelsea and probably AC Milan(Man U too have a chance but the omens says "NO"! Sorry ManU fans...) if they cruise thru to semi finals and finals like the previous one.

I know that all these are just resemblence.But what if it happens? That is why I posted it.

There were some more details about other similarities.Hope u guys check it out. It was cool reading after all.

It is available in the forums of Liverpool community at orkut.

regards
Vivek

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Um.There was no gunners and chelsea,but arsenal defeated aston villa and chelsea defeated Man city.Both 1-0
Arsenal now 3rd in league:D

ssk_the_gr8

vimal_mehrotra said:
No,Madrid has History also which chelsea doesnt have.

now the guy is talkin some right stuff*img246.imageshack.us/img246/8399/thumbsup4kk.gif

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/sealx/icons_smilies/face-laugh.png

rightly said mate!!!!!!1

Last edited:

vivektheone

Right off the assembly line
The forthcoming 3 weeks will be damn exciting as the title race will be tight and also with Champion's league action as well.

Who do you think will be crowned Champion's of Europe and in the Premier League?

I bet on Liverpool and Man Utd....

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I favour chelsea in Europe and FA cup while ManU will get premiership(If the dont F*** up:D)
Also West ham ManCity and Watford will be relegated:p

Top Bottom