• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Hmm..can't really point out any negatives from today,except the fact that Utd. are running away with it.
City parked the bus in every sense of the word :|

red_devil

Back!
Nice results overall.. Spurs, Chelsea lost. Arsenal, City drew == good for united in the title race.
oh and there's this small matter of Liverpool on the brink :D SUPER :D

abyss88

Broken In
Barcelona score!! Abidal scores!! against ath. bilbao.. justice done as he was hit by a missile earlier

Final result Barcelona 1-1 Bilbao
Barca advance on away goals :D

Last edited:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
baah...another crap dumped by liverpool....holy crap chelsea lost to wolves...wtf is going on?

i honestly don't see ancelloti staying for long now....

Last edited:

iinfi

mekalodu
to be frank its hard to comprehend wats going on. a team cannot have 15 members of their squad go off color in a matter of 1 week and continue the same for 8-10 weeks. its so critical to have mid-fielders who can score goals regularly. here we have only malouda n lamps who can come close to that category. Essien n obi rarely score and their shots on goal to target ratio is abysmally low.
so if the strikers dont fire for weeks on end.... we are in deep ****
another theory cud be that someone is earning a lot of money out all this. ancelotti's juventus links are well known. so i wont be surprised a season down the line chelsea are docked points n forced to start in the championship like what happened with juventus n couple of others.
such dip in form is not possible without external factors

iinfi

mekalodu
^^ iinfi cant comprehend the simple fact that his team is old and sucks. So he's gone into conspiracy mode :lol:

team has a few old players. not all are old. but the current slump is beyond anybody's comprehension. there is more to it than wats happening on the field and on the training ground. reaction after terry's goal in the villa game showed the team is united. off field activities are disturbing the morale of the team and even a 50 million splash in jan is not gona help 1%.
wat can be tried though is:
offload obi and kalou. add cash to that and bring goal scoring attacking midfielders.
offloading loti will add to the loss so can wait for another 20 odd days to see if anything changes

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
i don't think the old players are the reason y chelsea is failing...agreed they need some fresh legs but this seems to me as if the whole squad is low on confidence...blaming old players is easy..anyway agree with infi on this...

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
to be frank its hard to comprehend wats going on. a team cannot have 15 members of their squad go off color in a matter of 1 week and continue the same for 8-10 weeks. its so critical to have mid-fielders who can score goals regularly. here we have only malouda n lamps who can come close to that category. Essien n obi rarely score and their shots on goal to target ratio is abysmally low.
so if the strikers dont fire for weeks on end.... we are in deep ****
another theory cud be that someone is earning a lot of money out all this. ancelotti's juventus links are well known. so i wont be surprised a season down the line chelsea are docked points n forced to start in the championship like what happened with juventus n couple of others.
such dip in form is not possible without external factors

+1.The match fixing is obvious.

Top Bottom