• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

iinfi

mekalodu
Ok,Chamakh goes down easily in the box upon the slightest of contact but which striker doesn't?
We are talking about feigning head injuries and getting right up and running when your team has the ball.

typical arse fan ... LOL
i didnt zee the incident ... right from the manager to the smallest fan ...

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
:rolleyes::lol:

WTF?Fergus put Hargreaves in the starting line up and guess what,he is off injured again.Has he even featured in a reserve game?

Last edited:

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
Hargo got his hamstring pulled. Apparently he was told to come off on slightest pain.

Very annoying match btw. Probably harsh on wolves.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
^^yeah it was harsh
but loved it... the last moment victories are the sweetest
Park was awesome...and Bebe has such awesome speed and such awesomely poor crossing

scholes brings so much control to our play
we seriously need a replacement for him...quick

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
lol..spurs lost..but bolton played well...man u had a average game really....was more like a B team put up..but still managed to win...

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
Gutted for hargreaves.really feel for him,specially after you play your first game for 777 days and only last 4 1/2 mins.

the positive is its just a hamstring,which is common.hope he works his way back to fitness.fergie decided to start him just to remove that element of fear from his mind,and it backfired :(

[youtube]XbiwJH3oqjs[/youtube]
my first goal in pes11

Last edited:

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
^^ i have given up on hargreaves ...
if he played like berba(eazzzzzy laidback :lol:) i would be hopeful but he plays like a terrier running around tackling + he's a DM!
he is so injury prone now, if he doesn't change his style he wont ever come back

this for people who did not see ze incident!

*www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/arti...ccused-having-affair-French-rapper-Donya.html

Arsenal Request Privacy After Allegations Into Manager Arsene Wenger's Private Life - Goal.com

one thing i'm sure of is we're not going to get stuff like this from our respected manager

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Arsenal request privacy after that incident? :lol::lol::lol:

Arsewipes are the first ones to jump onto anyone else's back when something like than happens, blowing their 'holier than thou' trumpet!! Ooooh, how the tables turn! :lol::lol::lol:

Oh, and did anyone see ze incident where Hernandez or Little Pea-brain dived vs Wolves yesterday? Looks like he is learning fast, with Nano-brain as mentor!! :lol::lol::lol:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Sun who were the first to report have removed their article. :p Nothing more than vapour.

May be Kl@w~24 wants to see a couple of more shags from John Terry. :lol: :lol:

Top Bottom