*img177.imageshack.us/img177/5559/lolu.gif

I

ichandu

I am Manchester United supporter.

---------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:

Krow

Crowman
Wilshere's goal was class! We'll miss him at Citeh. But we have Cesc. Hmmm... Fabianski looked good again. I couldn't fault him for the goal. Squilacci should have done better. Let us hope the defence and GK have a field day at the Citeh stadium.

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Rooney: I want to leave United | The Sun |News
Rooney's statement.More like his agent's cause he can't string 2 words together.

Redcafe said:
what an unbelievable prick!!! Can't imagine how he couldv'e make himself look like a bigger ****.

The statement is so full of delusion, disrespect, hypocrisy, unprofessionalism and pure stupidity, its not even worth deconstructing. It is so blatantly about the arab wad of cast, its almost funny.

**** off you fat, stupid scouser.

I hope his career goes down the shitter. And now that we clearly know that he and his "advisors" have half a brain cell between them, thats pretty likely.
:lol:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
We are not going to get a lot of money for Rooney unless we sell him in the January transfer window. Next summer he is not going to be worth a lot and no team will play 75M for a player in his last year of contract. We are in huge trouble especially with his 5M buyout clause. We pretty much got screwed over.
Well whatever the amount. Maybe 50M then? Still no club will pay that much for a player in his last year on contract.
My reaction - burn the c*nt. Throw him out of the team. Destroy his career. He makes Tevez and Heinze look like angels in comparison. I honestly can't think of a top player at a top club to act like this ever before, which when you think of the all the disgusting money-hungry c*nts around, he's worse than them all. I can't believe this is the same player who just 6 months ago was saying he wanted to stay here for life. I'm disgusted and I don't want to ever see him play for my team
Michael Owen - More class in his big toe than Rooney has in his bloated, arrogant, self-obsessed, greedy body.

:lol: .

Top Bottom