• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

iinfi

mekalodu
actually watching chamakh game play , he is useful in giving valuable penalties to arsenal costing other teams heavily

reminds me of Andrew Johnson when he played for Crystal Palace. when they were in the top flight... i v seen him atleast on 2-3 occasions falling head down in the box and winning a penalty when there was absolutely no contact made ....

in the villa game both teams had their chances and missed them ... Cech again saves the day .... he is in line to become the player of the decade for us .... its 2 months to go and Cech, Drogba and Lamps have a great chance of winning it....

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
PES 2011 for PC isn't far behind fifa,or so I have heard.It is good for football games because both the developers have upped the stakes on PC this year.

iinfi

mekalodu
liverpool fans first booted their owners who had invested money in the club... now they want to bring back a manager who first showed them some success then squandered all the money given to him .... God save Liverpool

Krow

Crowman
Birmingham deserved a win at the Emirates. Or at least a point. We got away there.

I felt Fabianski was good. He's looked assured since that CL night when he saved the penalty.

Top Bottom