• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
@jackal_79 This is the team:

*dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/30319048/1233.JPG

I am no expert on this. But it does not look pretty. For starters if you have not used your wildcard, now is the time to start. Your defense is a mess. You should sell shaw immediately. He's is still not fully recovered out of his injury and even when playing not in good form. Try walker and mc auley. Smith is ok i guess.And don't spend much on high value GK and go for heaton or boruc or pickford. In midfield you can use mane instead of sterling. liverpool is having a run of good fixtures. You can even try a pairing of coutinho / firmino / mane. you can try 3-4-3 instead of 3-5-2. That way you can use aguero / lukaku / costa / benteke.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^^ Don't want to spend more on strikers. Got Shaw only last week and he wasn't able to start because of a stomach upset. Replacing Sterling soon(this was the first time he was benched like this, this season ?) GK wise, I will swap a few weeks out. btw already used my Wildcard. Have to replace smith too as he will be under suspension. Let's see.

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
^^ Don't want to spend more on strikers. Got Shaw only last week and he wasn't able to start because of a stomach upset. Replacing Sterling soon(this was the first time he was benched like this, this season ?) GK wise, I will swap a few weeks out. btw already used my Wildcard. Have to replace smith too as he will be under suspension. Let's see.
Just by swapping Cech for Heaton you could save 1 mn and use it somewhere else.

Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Mascots, murder, mayhem and wigs – a glimpse into world of football anecdotes

Mascots, murder, mayhem and wigs – a glimpse into world of football anecdotes | Football | The Guardia

Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Yes !! 2 points taken from your well deserved match ! I am happy :)

lol. :shakehands: ?

It was just a banter buddy. No insult I meant to the club or to you. Don't take it seriously. Ok ? :)

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
Yes !! 2 points taken from your well deserved match ! I am happy :)

lol. :shakehands: ?

It was just a banter buddy. No insult I meant to the club or to you. Don't take it seriously. Ok ? :)
Haha, same here man . :D just having fun.
At the end of the day that's what any sport is about .

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom