• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

axes2t2

I am a cat
Aah been a while....

Arsenal still on top.

And looks like some chelsea sluts got a day off from their usual routine.

:D

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
torres was like his old self..ran past the likes of clichy with ease...mourinho seems to be getting the best out of torres now..

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Don't expect to win today's game. The first team is tired and Wenger won't play them.

Chelsea have a brilliant squad with massive depth to challenge on all fronts. The league is theirs to lose anyway.

Aah been a while....

Arsenal still on top.

And looks like some chelsea sluts got a day off from their usual routine.

:D
???

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ :lol: :D

=======

Sepp Blatter loses the plot yet again.

[youtube]5sRa9tmU9Yk[/youtube]

And Ronaldo is angry. :D

*pbs.twimg.com/media/BXw5v6jCQAA6eo-.jpg

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
What does he say in the video ?

Don't care about the match today just want Samurai Bendtner to score. :)

This:

'They are both exceptional players, but they are totally different. They are totally different stars.
'Lionel Messi is a good boy, that every father and every mother would like to take home. He's a good man, he's very fast, and he's not exuberant, he's playing well, he's dancing. He's a kind man, a good boy. That's what makes him so popular, and naturally he'll always get a lot of votes because he plays well and scores goal.
'The other one (Ronaldo) is something else. He is like a commander on the field of play. (Blatter then mock marches around the stage and receives a round of applause).
'This is the other side of football and it's good to have commanders on the field.
'They don't have the same attitude and that gives life to football. One has more expenses for the hairdresser than the other but that doesn't matter.
'I can't say who is the best - there will be a contest again this year at the Ballon d'Or.
'I like both of them, but I prefer Messi.'

==================

Start ticking off the trophies, Arsenal. Dave & Juan... YEAAH!!! :cool:

*lh3.googleusercontent.com/-_sKDiogZ1ok/UnAjnQdPN9I/AAAAAAAAAmw/0RKJyv6LsuM/w500-h279-no/51.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom