The Fight Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
he may be,but the steroids and stuffs he did to increase his muscles is not going to help him when hes old.
how wud u knw... let him be old :-D

Okay if want to stop killing animals,first,go to the forest,stop all the lions,tigers etc from killing deers and all.As long as we(human beings)are at the top of the food chain,we will kill and eat em all..

you are hellbent of finding excuses to eat meat... may be thats a nature's rule that lions,tigers eat other animals... but if u look at humans.. do all humans eat meat? no, so there's alternative to murder, brutality,torture...its ur choice

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
daara singh was practically a vegetarian(except for some occasional non-veg).his diet was ghee,milk,dry fruits etc.veg or non-veg a determined person can build strength though i agree that it is simpler for non-veg people.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
yeah. I am having ghee, milk from childhood. But still i am lean. Now for past few months i a non-veg and trying to gain weight.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
I mean why live in such a narrow world?why restrict to veg only when you can get so many various tastes with non veg food.Life is all about experiencing diff stuffs and YOLO, man, and i wont want to regret in my deathbed about not experiencing something when i had a chance to do it:)

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
I mean why live in such a narrow world?why restrict to veg only when you can get so many various tastes with non veg food.Life is all about experiencing diff stuffs and YOLO, man, and i wont want to regret in my deathbed about not experiencing something when i had a chance to do it:)

hahahahah... come on man...
somebody will say i wanted to experience the mutilating of a living being... thats just horrendous... how cud u enjoy brtuality, torture, beheadings man???

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent

go eat a lion if you can..

you are at the top of the food chain..
so lions can never be dangerous to humans , right ??

then explain me the term "adamkhor sher"
man..
being at the top of the food chain is one thing, and to protect the animals, atleast to stop eating nonveg is another.
even if you think that really, we are at the top of the food chain, we are not supposed to kill cows and eat them..

hahahahah... come on man...
somebody will say i wanted to experience the mutilating of a living being... thats just horrendous... how cud u enjoy brtuality, torture, beheadings man???

let him do that..
the way he's talking , I think He's incorrigible..

@ nanducob : buddy this thread doesn't contain anything that your parents cant see ??
or does it ??

yeah. I am having ghee, milk from childhood. But still i am lean. Now for past few months i a non-veg and trying to gain weight.

eating doesn't make you healthy..
eat "healthier"

your conception of gaining weight is completely wrong..
i'm a pure veg.
still in 12th and not below 80.. hahaha
trying to kill that tummy since two years..
my friend, he's also pure veg. and also >80

i have seen muslims greater than my age, but still leaner than many in my class..

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
go eat a lion if you can..

you are at the top of the food chain..
so lions can never be dangerous to humans , right ??

then explain me the term "adamkhor sher"
man..
being at the top of the food chain is one thing, and to protect the animals, atleast to stop eating nonveg is another.
even if you think that really, we are at the top of the food chain, we are not supposed to kill cows and eat them..

:lol::mrgreen::-D:hyper::rofl:

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
see???

i'm still on..
where have the cow eaters gone ??

gamer's here
im here.you you two vegans,mastercool and terminator,you two go eat grass if you want to save the animals.i will kill animals,torture it up to death and i will take out the guts while it cries for mercy,i will put my knife in its head and stab it by the neck blood flows like tap water i drink its blood,while it,i incise it by the stomach pull out its large intestine and kidney and all the organs while it cries i cut its tail and throws it into dust bin.behead it with my blunt knife while it agonises in pain and it prays to kill it with a sharp knife when i pull the head it doesnt come out,so i break the cervical bones,i see the spinal cord,cuts it,throws the head in dustbin,while it moves in a circular shape,i just skin it and clean it with salt water while it want to cry but it has no head.i then fry the whole body in hot oil and devour it

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
im here.you you two vegans,mastercool and terminator,you two go eat grass if you want to save the animals.i will kill animals,torture it up to death and i will take out the guts while it cries for mercy,i will put my knife in its head and stab it by the neck blood flows like tap water i drink its blood,while it,i incise it by the stomach pull out its large intestine and kidney and all the organs while it cries i cut its tail and throws it into dust bin.behead it with my blunt knife while it agonises in pain and it prays to kill it with a sharp knife when i pull the head it doesnt come out,so i break the cervical bones,i see the spinal cord,cuts it,throws the head in dustbin,while it moves in a circular shape,i just skin it and clean it with salt water while it want to cry but it has no head.i then fry the whole body in hot oil and devour it

I was just about to give you a full-blooded reply but good for you , I found this below your lines:

I Get High,Sometimes ^_^

:facepalm:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

wtf did i just read ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom