The Fastest DVD Writer is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

vineetrocks2005

In the zone
Samsung launched the new Super-WriteMaster™ SH-S203N DVD Writer which they claim to be the fastest DVD Writer ever. It is a 20X SATA DVD Writer that is capable of 16X Dual-Layer DVD Recording while the industry standard is 10x to 12x. This DVD Writer also features LightScribe Technology which is used to engrave labels, photos etc. on the DVD Disc. But LightScribe is available only on supported Disc. Along with 16x dual-layer burning, the drive has 20x DVD+ and -R, 12x DVD-RAM, 8x DVD+RW, and 6x DVD-RW.

Source

B

bigdaddy486

It may be in december digit issue at droomal or is it already on november issue?i haven't got the issue........

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Digit team very much in need of this beast for their 5 DVD plan of dec edition... Pack and send it to them.:-D

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
^^^^
hahaha ;)

having SATA is really cool... I just burned one dual layer in my entire life It is damn slow I never did it again :D

also before buying this we have to see what others are coming up with.. and lightscribe is pretty useless and costs a lot. I have my trusty marker ;)

VexByte

Norms Buster
But, can we depend on Samsung optical drives ? I had lost trust on them after owning one !

praka123

left this forum longback
samsung octoedge dvdwriter is reliable.while my experiance with samsung cdrom drive is very bas with tray problem :( .but now this is not alone samsung-a toshiba co-venture :)

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I too don't trust samsung.I also have experience of tray problems & other problem.Let's see how does this hold.
For Rs.1500 it surely looks a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.