The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
BodySlide allows you to tweak existing bodies. There is a list available (But you need to have those installed if you want to use them).

Choose the CBBE body you have installed, tweak the appearance using various sliders. Once you are satisfied with the appearance, click on "Build" and it will replace the default body with your modified one.

Yes, it will replace the bodies for all females. However, how they appear on them depends on how much "weight" attribute is assigned to them. NPCs in Skyrim have a "weight" attribute that determines whether their bodies are slimmer or heavier. BodySlide allows you to set sliders for both and you can check the weight transition in the preview.

RaceMenu is a mod for Skyrim that adds additional customization options to the vanilla race selection menu. You can customize almost everything in your character (even body shape if you have the BodySlide addon installed). If you have the 3D modelling skills, you can even sculpt the face into however you like, all from within the game itself.

Piyush

Lanaya
[MENTION=147449]anky[/MENTION] like desmond said, you can use bodyslider tool for that stuff. Though the tool must have more features now as compared to last time I used, 3 yrs back. You have to check youtube channel regarding how to use that slider and how to add custom clothing on companions.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
dragons attacking all over the place, vampires running loose, cultists attacking and all I can think of is getting my hands on the Wolf Queen v4

*i.imgur.com/JqxS0Fp.jpg
*i.imgur.com/5EA4Ozf.jpg
*i.imgur.com/7MV2OYB.jpg

house is pretty set, married Lydia, adopted two kids, cow, chicken, two horses, and a carriage. Should tell my parents, they will be proud. The bard keeps singing even when I wanna read, but otherwise, pretty sorted.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
nope... people are waiting for me all over Skyrim... at Thieve's Guild, College of Winterhold, Shrine of Talos...

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Skyrim has made me so much better at keeping all my belongings organized in meatspace

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
I went to some organic fest in the morning
hadn't been outside in the sun in weeks
started cracking Serana dialogues
"let's get indoors. or in a cave." "the sun is not great for my skin". "the sun is starting to get to me."
I also made up "sacrificing my complexion for you" and "this is what a vampire must feel like"
my friend was thoroughly confused :confused_NF: , made me stand in front of a fan and gave me sugercane juice :D

gameranand

Living to Play
I went to some organic fest in the morning
hadn't been outside in the sun in weeks
started cracking Serana dialogues
"let's get indoors. or in a cave." "the sun is not great for my skin". "the sun is starting to get to me."
I also made up "sacrificing my complexion for you" and "this is what a vampire must feel like"
my friend was thoroughly confused :confused_NF: , made me stand in front of a fan and gave me sugercane juice :D
Well atleast you got sugercane juice and not profanity. :p

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
whoever made the connection between sunshine and happiness was an idiot living in the dark

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member

Finally, one of the most beloved games of the last generation (and all-time), Skyrim Special Edition, brings the epic fantasy to life in stunning, remastered detail , with all the official add-ons included. Skyrim Special Edition will release for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on October 28th

If you own #Skyrim and all its add-ons or own Legendary Edition on Steam, you'll get a free upgrade to Skyrim Special Edition on Oct 28 #BE3

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Who cares about the remastered graphics when you can have better than that with ENB and custom texture mods?

Unless they are adding new quests, I don't see what is the use. I can only hope that it doesn't break my existing mods.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Who cares about the remastered graphics when you can have better than that with ENB and custom texture mods?

Unless they are adding new quests, I don't see what is the use. I can only hope that it doesn't break my existing mods.

I was foolishly expecting something like dx 12 support.......

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
If you love your mods, dont get the special edition. There is no SKSE support.