*i.imgur.com/g99A3Vg.jpg
*i.imgur.com/xyTcCYw.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

:thumbs:

Last edited:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
WTF is with all the female characters..
Im not sexist but Ive never played a game with custom protagonist as female..
Why do you all prefer that ?

Alok

Adventurer
I don't either dude...I play male always.
Don't raise gun; its a new game lvl 1 character just to show CBBE and high poly hairs and pretty faces.

Last edited:

Alok

Adventurer
for me grass lighting not seems to works ..I tried tweaking real vision ini but couldn't get saturation to grass and ivy.

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=154968]Gen.Libeb[/MENTION] Yes with RoL and real vision enb

Piyush

Lanaya
WTF is with all the female characters..
Im not sexist but Ive never played a game with custom protagonist as female..
Why do you all prefer that ?

Like I said before, I already completed this game with all quests and misc stuff 3 years back with Male Redguard. Whats wrong with trying the game 2nd time with female protagonist ?

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I was just wondering why ? :p
Anyways, in all my playthroughs i have played using Imperial Male..
Even Morrowind and Oblivion, my main playthroughs, i used an imperial male

Alok

Adventurer
I was just wondering why ? :p
Anyways, in all my playthroughs i have played using Imperial Male..
Even Morrowind and Oblivion, my main playthroughs, i used an imperial male

I'm wondering WHY ? :p don't you bore looking same appearance over and over again.
I don't know about you but to me when I finish a game with my main hero (male), a girl char is always a choice; because this time I'm playing to observe beauty and graphics of the game. It makes me feel like a new start and if there are mods like CBBE, Its fun :p beauty is property of girls not us.
Btw Skyrim has really great mods for female characters

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
can you pm me the process of buying keys and how to exchange games ?

Its simple . Buy the TF2 key from the guy above me , ACIDbased . Search for the person who is selling games on steamtrades . Check his Rep and finally make a deal .

- - - Updated - - -

Whats that?

- - - Updated - - -

Nice, make sure to apply unofficial skyrim patch for CTD free experience.

yep sure . I already have played 110 hour . But didn't managed to complete the main quest .

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Whats that?

I haven't tried changing from the default value yet. But apparently its some setting that determines how much area around the character will load up.
So if you set a higher value, distant trees, npcs, stuff will load up so the far away things will better but I guess that also takes up RAM/VRAM/CPU power ? I don't know.

Alok

Adventurer
I haven't tried changing from the default value yet. But apparently its some setting that determines how much area around the character will load up.
So if you set a higher value, distant trees, npcs, stuff will load up so the far away things will better but I guess that also takes up RAM/VRAM/CPU power ? I don't know.

I have 2 GB vram . set everything to max .. doesn't cause any big fps drop. Its safe. You can see number of trees and grass density in above screens I posted.

Top Bottom