The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
When I instal MODS like Climate Overhaul my game is not working at all. I installed Skyrim normal version not the Legendary version and I updated to latest version. What could be the problem?

Not a bug. Small chance to instant kill just gets triggered

Even when I am playing also the dragon dies with 3 hits with any of swords I use.

gameranand

Living to Play
See the instructions carefully about installing the MOD. Also how do you install the MODS ?? Wrye Bash is recommended although Nexus MOD manager also works.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
When I instal MODS like Climate Overhaul my game is not working at all. I installed Skyrim normal version not the Legendary version and I updated to latest version. What could be the problem?

Even when I am playing also the dragon dies with 3 hits with any of swords I use.

Are you refering to tropical skyrim - climate overhaul map ? If you dont have dlc , make sure you are not installing dlc version mod . If you dont have BOSS sowfware , then download it asap / Run it , it will rearrange your mod in order and will tell why a partular mod is making your game crash . Also i hope you already have SKSE .

Download deadly dragon/mighty dragon mod to have real battle with dragon :D . Since your level is too high , You are now God of tamriel . Just download some mod that gives you tough time surviving which will make your game interesting hopefully . Some of these mods are frostfall , ultimate combat , deadly combat etc .

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
Should i install [Yes i can't afford 60$ :'(] the legendary version or the normal version [I haven't played skyrim even once yet]
I say that because legendary version includes all the DLC's from the start it alters the original game by quite a bit ? [i heard vampires attack you randomly?]

So what should i do ?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Should i install [Yes i can't afford 60$ :'(] the legendary version or the normal version [I haven't played skyrim even once yet]
I say that because legendary version includes all the DLC's from the start it alters the original game by quite a bit ? [i heard vampires attack you randomly?]

So what should i do ?

Instal Legendary Edition and once you start Dawnguard DLC (Vampire DLC) you will be attacked by vampires and then you will be become a vampire yourself which is considered a disease that can be cured as well and you will be attacked by guards and people in the different holds(kingdoms) when you you will become a blood sucking vampire. you can feed on people during night times but I did not like it as such...

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
Instal Legendary Edition and once you start Dawnguard DLC (Vampire DLC) you will be attacked by vampires and then you will be become a vampire yourself which is considered a disease that can be cured as well and you will be attacked by guards and people in the different holds(kingdoms) when you you will become a blood sucking vampire. you can feed on people during night times but I did not like it as such...

What if i want to play the base game first [not the dlc]
Should i install normal version then add-in dlc when needed or INstall legendary edition and disable the DLC [and re-enable when needed]?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
What if i want to play the base game first [not the dlc]
Should i install normal version then add-in dlc when needed or INstall legendary edition and disable the DLC [and re-enable when needed]?

The base game is the 1st you play then you will move parallel with the other DLC's if you want as the quests will arise but it is upto you to begin them or finish them or not. So you can play the base game and then move by 1 DLC after another if you really want to as you wish buddy.OK.

P.S: The base game is itself massive as it contains main quests & side quests as well.( Along with the DLC's its really massive)

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
The base game is the 1st you play then you will move parallel with the other DLC's if you want as the quests will arise but it is upto you to begin them or finish them or not. So you can play the base game and then move by 1 DLC after another if you really want to as you wish buddy.OK.

P.S: The base game is itself massive as it contains main quests & side quests as well.( Along with the DLC's its really massive)

I can disable the DLC in the legendary version and re-enable them at a later stage right ?

Top Bottom