arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
I have already registered. Let's see if I get one.

Get it instantly from here...

Claves de regalo para la beta The Crew | NVIDIA

Login - Curse

Never Drive Alone! Coming November 11th on 360, XB1, PS4, and PC.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone knows till when the beta will last?

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

Login - Curse

- - - Updated - - -

Till 29th August

here are some beta keys

9FPP-NNLK-TDBF-VP8A

UC3T-4QF7-BXCX-4A6L

7TKK-MRR3-8AA8-BC8L

SunE

Professional Newbie

Login - Curse

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks bro I got one from curse. Needed to use US proxy though.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Dunno how I missed this thread, but I saw the game on Ubisoft's announcement video in digit dvd, and have been hooked for the release! Luckily I happen to register for beta just in the nick of time (when IST time was passed, but as per US time zone, I still had an hour :D :p). And today I got the beta invite key. So I downloaded UPlay and now I am downloading the Beta game :hyper:

*i.minus.com/ibjpWLJxXXZ9C6.JPG

Best part of UPlay seems to be the fact that I maybe able to play the game even when it's partially downloaded... refer screenshot! :D

*i.minus.com/id26CwkyAcGOp.JPG

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
tomorrow is the last day mate . Play it ASAP . Finish story mission and then you can explore entire country .

SunE

Professional Newbie
This game is beautiful. I visited all the iconic places throughout USA like the Brooklyn bridge, Golden Gate bridge, the Strip, Hollywood etc. just to name a few. The multiplayer aspect is pretty broken though. But it's really amazing to be able to drive around from town to town. Driving through Broadway @ 200 km/h was a lotta fun :p

Will play this game tomorrow a lt since it's the last day of the beta. Looking forward to the release.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
What you guys mean by tomorrow is last day of beta? Does that mean UniSoft gave five days to download the game as well as play it? :/ Which also doesn't even include weekends.
That would be lame considering the broadband situation in this country.

Will I not be able to play after today at all?

SunE

Professional Newbie
Probably not. Beta is for the whole world and not just for India so I don't think that Ubi really cares about the broadband situation in India. It was pretty lame of them to have the beta on weekdays and not include the weekend.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
What you guys mean by tomorrow is last day of beta? Does that mean UniSoft gave five days to download the game as well as play it? :/ Which also doesn't even include weekends.
That would be lame considering the broadband situation in this country.

Will I not be able to play after today at all?

Nopes . Download was made available before beta started .

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
So played around 6 hour . I think this is gonna be a huge hit along with Project cars . 2014 is a year a racing games - F1 2014 , Grid Autosport , Driveclub , Grand Turosmo 6 , Forza Horizon 2 , Project Cars etc

Things i liked

- Huge Open world game . To reach from left end to right ( around 70 mil i think ) you have to drive for like 1-1.5 hour which is awesome .
- Exploration - Visiting Landmarks , going of road , Meeting different players , cop chasing , and best of all cockpit view .
- Stunning Graphics - For an MMO game , this is one of the best looking game . You dont find MMO game as beautiful as The Crew except maybe Guild wars 2 or Tera .
- Coop - All races can be played with four other friends . Now this is most fun during ramming mission .
- Variety of Races .
- And lastly the price - Rs 1499 :D unlike other costly MMO games

Things i disliked

- Pixalated Graphics @ night
- Always online :/
- Car Handling which hopefully will be fixed .

Top Bottom