the best racing games

Status
Not open for further replies.

[lokesh]

Journeyman
You can try playing this game for your sys config...

Trackmania sunrise...it's an amazing racing game

and for action i think you should try half life 2 and you can also play star wars jedi knight:jedi outcast.

raj14

In Deniel
Best Racing Games i've played: Burnout 3: Takedown, Crash Nitro Cart, Motocross Madness, Gran Turismo 4: Prologue.

escape7

What? Where? How?
sumitava_b said:
Have anyone played CarmeggadonII.......Its not exactly sort of a racing game.....but wheel is in ur hand and u can do anything u wish :twisted:

Friends used to curse me when I played this game :p

Well, i've played carmeggadon II...it was great, useful things & we don't have to follow a given route, its like a beefed up version of midtown madness2 with too many variations,

PS: everybody used to curse me when when i played this game. :twisted:

escape7

What? Where? How?
raj14 said:
@escape7: i haven't played carmeggadon, but i have played Midtown Maddness 2 and it rocks! :)

It is somewhat like midtown madness 2, but completely different from it. Its a mixture of the cruise & the races of MM2, plus u can beef up ur car, drive wherever u possibly can, drains, rooftops, rails, and other hard stuff, just like the blueline buses of delhi... :D

escape7

What? Where? How?
I never understood NASCAR though digit gave a few of its versions...

Any body who has played need for speed porsche unleashed(NFS 5), it has cool graphics, i've completed the evolution mode, unlocked all the cars downloaded all the new cars etc, though i haven't been able to complete its factory driver part in which we have to make a 360 degree turn using GT1

rohanbee

Padawan
Love the need for speed editions from many years including the underground series and porsche unleashed. Another fav of mine has been Collin mcray rally.

bendre123

Broken In
i does not get chance to play newer games.
so i dont no about the new games.
but i like the NFS3-hot persuit which has wonderful graphic. and the racing experience was also awesome

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Well uc an play NHL 2000 (ice hockey) and older versions of DOOM and QUAKE and yes ROAD RASH too :wink: and NFS series like NFS-2,NFS-3 but hey dont play NFS-U2 coz it wont run on ur Graphics card thast for sure...bro ! :wink:

cheers n e-peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom