The 2022 budget thread

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Wanted to know the thoughts for the 2022 budget. Especially stuff like the 30% tax on crypto and the fact that it now to be government recognized. Also the whole deal on digital rupee

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I cannot believe that the government is competent enough to understand and leverage crypto properly.

What vexes me even more is that corporates get tax cuts while middle class gets nothing.

Last edited:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I cannot believe that the government is competent enough to understand and leverage crypto properly.

What vexes me even more is that corporates get tax cuts while middle class gets nothing.
There is a good article on how Corporates pay Zero tax and Employees pay TDS every year.

@izzikio_rage : Title has typo.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Middle class never gets anything.

I don't know why I am not opening a food stall and serve Chinese food, That street cook probably earns more and I already have cooking as a hobby.
That is how food stalls earn money and store loads of cash resulting into Black Money

K_akash_i

Journeyman
if i'm not wrong there is an additional 2rs on fuels other than blended fuels coming i think in october as said in budget presentation (so petrol and diesel would get hikes?). govt now wants to control crypto as well , but if u have a private wallet like electrum or something how would they find out?(can anyone elaborate how they will track crypto?)

OP
izzikio_rage

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Title corrected

Crypto me making money was a hope, that now seems dead

I'm in for the momo stall idea as well. Maybe just showing it as a business will help our fortunes

Top Bottom