Telephone Book-Software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

apoorva84

In the zone
can someone suggest a Telephone book software/site(if it exists) where i can type my most most frequently used telephone numbers with names and possibly take a printout of the same?

My existing paper Telephone Books are in bad shape and the ink is fading...so, i want to replace them with a printed one...

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
can someone suggest a Telephone book software/site(if it exists) where i can type my most most frequently used telephone numbers with names and possibly take a printout of the same?

My existing paper Telephone Books are in bad shape and the ink is fading...so, i want to replace them with a printed one...
Which Company Provides Telephone In Your City

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Handy Address Book

I've been using it since a long time, and personally love it. It stays at the system tray, and occupies very less memory.

OP
A

apoorva84

In the zone
Add them to your contacts in your email..

could do that, but i was looking for something where i just add a name list and telephone numbers next to the names and get a printout.

Which Company Provides Telephone In Your City

BSNL

Use Windows Address Book!!!

Yes, i can, but last time i just typed the names and the telephone numbers in EXCEL and took a printout..thats why this time, i was looking for a better solution

Handy Address Book

I've been using it since a long time, and personally love it. It stays at the system tray, and occupies very less memory.

handy address book seems nice..will try it out after downloading..

Edit:Also found this- Delicious Address Book..looks nice from the screenshot at least!!!

Last edited:
K

keves2002

Handy Address Book

Thanx , It will be very helpful for me , specially the notes attached to the address book, It will help me to keep track of the meetings , :D

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
BSNL.Then A BSNL Telephone Dir Software Is Aavaliable In The BSNL Office.

Which sucks. I dont use it these days, I open the database directly with access and search for what I need... its better because you can customize the search for all fields, rather than just name and phone number as in the bsnl software.

Status
Not open for further replies.