Team Fortress 2

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Finally :)
After a lot of Downloading only around 250 mb of the 4.1 GB update size is left :D

I really hope to see radical changes in the game afte update is done :neutral:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
@Piyush I have turned off my Pc now. It was running for more than last 24 hours downloading updates. It deserves rest. Little bit still left.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Played 2 sessions today. 1 with Piyush and another with s18000rpm. Although they were not very long had loads of fun :D

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Q. How cheap is it to upgrade to premium?
Short answer? Very.
Longer answer? The cheapest thing in the store as of right now is either the Sticky Jumper or Rocket Jumper; each being $0.50. However, the minimum you can put into your steam wallet is $5.00, so you can either spend that all in the Mann Co. Store, or save the $4.50 towards the purchase of your next Steam game. The bare minimum amount you can get premium for is $0.50.

You can add funds to your Steam Wallet here: Steam Wallet - Add Funds
The Differences Between "Premium" and "Free" players. - Team Fortress 2 Message Board for PC - GameFAQs

doomgiver

Warframe
its about 250 rs.
premium is worth it, you run out of space very fast :( i had to delete/smelt lots of items (over 60) to make space for others

Soumik99

Journeyman
I am currently downloading tf2(will take some good amount of time on my internet though), so is a mic/headphone really needed for decent amount of fun? if really needed ,how about this one? its pretty cheap. :))Flipkart.com: IBall Rocky: Headphone

Piyush

Lanaya
well it is needed if you are playing with guys who know how to work in team
otherwise
just for fun , you wont need it

Soumik99

Journeyman
ok the download is complete(much quicker than i expected.. kept the pc on only during midnight-morning in the past 2 days).. just asking, how often does this game update itself? <i need to get a new hdd quick in order to be able to keep all installed game simultaneously. xD Also i suppose we can't install steam games in multiple partitions at the same time? this sucks a bit. :))

Piyush

Lanaya
ok the download is complete(much quicker than i expected.. kept the pc on only during midnight-morning in the past 2 days).. just asking, how often does this game update itself? <i need to get a new hdd quick in order to be able to keep all installed game simultaneously. xD Also i suppose we can't install steam games in multiple partitions at the same time? this sucks a bit. :))
The game updation is not a routine, but my experience says steam update their games after 1 week or so
I think you cant install steam games in different partitions at the same time, but you can change your installation directory once you have a bigger size HDD

Soumik99

Journeyman
^^ okay.. just played a bit(just a little, this game is hillarious :)) ) and fun too!!!!
awesome awesome game! do u know of any indian tf2 servers?

Piyush

Lanaya
^^ okay.. just played a bit(just a little, this game is hillarious :)) ) and fun too!!!!
awesome awesome game! do u know of any indian tf2 servers?

yes it is :D
Ok for servers, just go to server page in steam, then use the sorting feature to find good server
here are settings which I use:

ping<150
server not full
server not empty
VAC secured
map type:all

can it be played with photon?

depends on the ping you are getting
<250 is playable for me

Soumik99

Journeyman
played a good deal just now.. had tons of fun. initially i was getting pwned, but i caught up later on.. giving them a decent amount of hell. :)) i am playing at a hong kong server with good pings (40ms-60ms) which is a good thing. Funny game.. even getting killed doesn't feel THAT humiliating as in CS. Its fun. xD

Piyush

Lanaya
played a good deal just now.. had tons of fun. initially i was getting pwned, but i caught up later on.. giving them a decent amount of hell. :)) i am playing at a hong kong server with good pings (40ms-60ms) which is a good thing. Funny game.. even getting killed doesn't feel THAT humiliating as in CS. Its fun. xD

and dont forget to press G for taunt :D

Top Bottom