Team Fortress 2

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Maps like badwater, 2fort aren't nice when there are 5-6 players in each team..

Nice.I really wish CS Gets Replaced by TF2 FTW!!!
You go to a cafe,Open any game other than cs,See the Peoples attitude,reaction to you.They Will mostly hate you.
All they play is DOTA And CS.
For DOTA People bunk classes enter cafe at 10 am and leave at closing time :|
It won't ever be replaced. CS, CoD fanboys like grenades, health, automatic guns all in one player. TF2 is class based :???: [This is the main reason COD players don't like tf2]

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Okay, got to know that most here don't actually check their backs and don't know about fake deaths :D

XxDONxX

Broken In
He is a random guy who came on my server few months ago. Befriended me, and comes on my server regularly(oh, and pwns me).

Yes, he plays so well that sometimes I think he is hacking :D

I walked unclocked, undisguised in front of you and you didn't kill me. :| Also, you were heavy, my favorite dinner.

Posts are in order people left :p

Anyways, I am sorry, your pings were higher than I expected to be. Also, I dont know why server wasn't working earlier but is working now(may be god disabled them during exams :))), so I cant be sure it will run next time too. :(

Update: Don joined TDF with username of XxDONxX :D

Krishna I was shouting spy spy the whole game u could have atleast looked behind u once :-(

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Had fun..with Nipun using Death Ringer.And Spawning back as jas :p :p.Yeah and that guy for singapore :p

@Nipun i found a website with tf2 maps
GameBanana: Maps (Team Fortress 2 > Maps)
Find some small 2-6 player maps

Lol!! I hate spy's.

I generally play as a pyro. Sometimes when it gets real tough I play as heavy!!

Other characters doesn't suit me :p I can't hndle them. Always get killed!!

Yeah,I dint try out spy yet :p.
But i hate When Nipun is a spy hes a great backstabber :p.
Today we killed him many times,fast respawn back to place where we killed me,and he backstabbed me :D

Lol!! I hate spy's.

I generally play as a pyro. Sometimes when it gets real tough I play as heavy!!

Other characters doesn't suit me :p I can't hndle them. Always get killed!!

Today we killed him many times,fast respawn back to place where we killed me,and he backstabbed me :D

XxDONxX

Broken In
Jas Today i won't die I bought a new mouse wired one my mouse used to fall down when jumping in da air :-( so i had to catch it and thats why i could'nt avoid ur fire :-x Oh and dat JUGGA guy he is DASHING SUJAY right i am telling u sujay watch ur back aas pyro lol i killed u so many times

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
meow meow :3

Krishna I was shouting spy spy the whole game u could have atleast looked behind u once :-(

haha.. even I was shouting many times(was disguised as you only :D)

Had fun..with Nipun using Death Ringer.And Spawning back as jas :p :p.Yeah and that guy for singapore :p

@Nipun i found a website with tf2 maps
GameBanana: Maps (Team Fortress 2 > Maps)
Find some small 2-6 player maps

Fact: You didn't kill me even once. :D
Also, I know many sites about tf2 maps, but the problem is I dont wanna restart server. Who knows it will work next time or not ;)

I already have a orange x3 map installed and its fun to play with any number of players :D

Guys I found my mouse today!! :twisted:

Mubarak ho!! Party toh banti hai :lol:

Jas Today i won't die I bought a new mouse wired one my mouse used to fall down when jumping in da air :-( so i had to catch it and thats why i could'nt avoid ur fire :-x Oh and dat JUGGA guy he is DASHING SUJAY right i am telling u sujay watch ur back aas pyro lol i killed u so many times

:lol: No one watched backs here. Backstabbed pyros too many times.!

I want to practice rocket and grenade jumping.

I wanna practice rocket jumps too. Sticky jumps are easier. Join me anytime and we will practice on orange x3 :)

So we are gonna play in evening too, right? :???: :unsure:

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Hehehe...!! Generally I don't watch back :p

But I'll try do that from now on. Specially when playing with you guys :D
Or just pay attention to voice played when spy uncloaks ;)

So we will play on hightower only? :unsure:
Also, spray kills are allowed? :D

I think I should be brave enough to shut server off and install saxton hale mod :))

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
hey don, bots and nipun's mouse dont fall :p

GUYS 7PM???

For spies just be attentive and watch in every direction :D

guys today what about melee fight?
Theres a medieval map where only melee weapons allowed.
So get out ur swords and bats for action.

Top Bottom