TDF Playdates V2.0

sygeek

Technomancer
You guys don't play minecraft/terarria? Minecraft MP is so much fun if you have a decent-sized community.

Piyush

Lanaya
Oh I see. Valid reason. :+1:

The only 8bit graphics games I can play are Terraria , Prison architect and some other simulation games.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
No his scope is limited to good looking games. He doesn't tolerate bad graphics in that amount which is offered by Minecraft and Terraria.

'Bad Graphics!'.. !!??!
Some community would be very serious about this comment. Minecraft is to adults what Legos were to Childrens. It's their very own playground to 'create anything' out of nothing. Granted I myself don't share the same enthusiasm for Minecraft, and have only played it for like an hour. But I can very well understand the sentiment that goes with this game.

And "bad graphics" is mostly subjective anyway.

gameranand

Living to Play
'Bad Graphics!'.. !!??!
Some community would be very serious about this comment. Minecraft is to adults what Legos were to Childrens. It's their very own playground to 'create anything' out of nothing. Granted I myself don't share the same enthusiasm for Minecraft, and have only played it for like an hour. But I can very well understand the sentiment that goes with this game.

Well graphics are bad. PERIOD.
Yes it offers a lot of customization and what not but visually this game is not very appealing to everyone. Besiege is also a game where you make things but their visuals are appealing.
And yes visuals are always subjective matter, I like cell shaded graphics and I have seen many people not playing a particular game because they dislike cell shaded graphics.

DDIF

Custom User Title
'Bad Graphics!'.. !!??!

Trying defending Minecraft on any reputable gaming community and you will know. :D

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Let me throw some light on the "High CPU" Server in bf4 topic . First of all High CPU means a High CPU Priority , now as we know we cant rent our own private servers in battlefield you have to buy them now what happens is that say there is a server in singapore and battlefield games are hosted on shared servers and 1 sever could run many instances of a battlefield game say like 4 now when you purchase a server you have an option "High CPU Priority" which comes at an extra cost , if you buy that option your instance of bf4 on the server is ticked as using more of the cpu compared to other instances just like you do on a desktop pc and prioritize some applications over other .

On the Minecraft topic I would like to say that having played Minecraft it is an awesome game with a very large community , much larger than battlefield but one needs to spend considerable amount of time with it if one hasn't played that type of game to start loving it .

(Now not many people do this but I felt I needed to this) Finally I want to say that it was fun here in TDF , I came here in 2011 and met some awesome people , had a blast gaming with you guys . Got to know some of you guys personally, it was fun . The one thing I have learned about people here is that some people might not be too thankful of you and they believe that whatever they know is somehow of more importance than others . It was fun doing voice chats and all here but recently I have learned that if you let people into your life too much that you haven't met in real life they give unnecessary advises which could sort of hurt you . So there's that .

Goodbye People of TDF . May you take this thing further in the right direction .

sygeek

Technomancer
Trying defending Minecraft on any reputable gaming community and you will know. :D

Mostly full of people saying it was better before the health and food behaviour changes (blah blah muh skill cap). Its still a very enjoyable game and is constantly being patched. Nothing beats the experience of the first few hours as you discover and explore the vast world of minecraft.

Piyush

Lanaya
Since we are talking about Minecraft and Terraria
*i.imgur.com/MXhZ3c4.png

This is today's stats. Terraria #3

Top Bottom