TDF Playdates V2.0

Sarath

iDota
^ I seriously have no idea :/

I'm in the Steam group too, the TDF Playdate one, but have no idea what it was about.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
nnooope
but moved in with extended family. so things like dinner time, have to drop everything and run. can't voice chat freely anymore.
get tons of homework also, usually extra for weekends

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
nnooope
but moved in with extended family. so things like dinner time, have to drop everything and run. can't voice chat freely anymore.
get tons of homework also, usually extra for weekends

That's ok. We will try to fill in the "abuses" for you. :D
I hope you can make it. Since I intend to play this time. I think I can play better from keyboard. We will see.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
i want to play also can someone explain and tutorial for hamachi

Hamachi instructions

1. Download the game
2. Download Hamachi (Hamachi DL Link)
3. Install Hamchi
4. How to run Run Games using Hamachi in Win 8 or 7 Follow the instructions and configure your PC as per this link.

after that pm [MENTION=73844]gameranand[/MENTION], [MENTION=145360]kunalht[/MENTION] or me for network id and password

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Anyone tried NFS World ? Its F2P , Good graphics , online racing with friends , low size . Gameplay mechanics like MW05 and Carbon , open world (both Cities of MW05 and Carbon combined) .

Everyone would know how to play , because everyone has played atleast 1 NFS in his lifetime .

gameranand

Living to Play
Anyone tried NFS World ? Its F2P , Good graphics , online racing with friends , low size . Gameplay mechanics like MW05 and Carbon , open world (both Cities of MW05 and Carbon combined) .

Everyone would know how to play , because everyone has played atleast 1 NFS in his lifetime .

Can we create a server so that only the few of us can play and no one other, because I don't want anyone else ruining our fun during PD.

Top Bottom