TDF Playdates V2.0

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Y U No Battlefield ? It supports 64 players , Tanks , jets and $#!t ...

I don't think my PC can handle any of the new BFs till I upgrade.

- - - Updated - - -

I am up for CS 1.6. If everyone ready.

- - - Updated - - -

We can also try Quake 3 if everyone is up for it.

DDIF

Custom User Title
Most people don't know this but people actually funded money for second playdate and it was all waste. None of them really asked back any because of goodwill of forum members and just forgot considering nothing was intentional. (Nothing against anybody here, we understand what happened and it was nobody's fault to be honest but still things could have been atleast better communicated). Still i could have run the second thread solo like first with help from guys like anorion and others who actually help not just give fake promises and try to be bossy but i didn't really feel like doing it anymore after the experience. sorry if i sounded rude to anyone.

We were sure that there would be a future for PlayDate and that we will again need a dedicated server, we tried to find a good server at that time to no luck, thats why there was no talk of refund, though Jo!ster refunded two months rent back to me. But for long time no one was interested in any thing multi-player and everyone (including me) got busy (marriage and stuff).
Now I see that you are pointing that from a wrong direction, I am not angry , just I feel sad that before talking this all with the involved people, you posted it publicly. So I am personally refunding the money back to my friends and even if in future we rent a server I myself will bear the cost because I don't want any misunderstanding and accusations here again.
Now there were four people who donated for server, one was [MENTION=47611]furious_gamer[/MENTION] (sent him a message), second was d3p (no need for anything, we do lots of crazy stuff), now third and fourth person sent combined money from someone else's account, thats why I don't remember their names, so [MENTION=123565]Digital Fragger[/MENTION] could you help me with those names? I want to get this over with ASAP.

it was nobody's fault to be honest but still things could have been atleast better communicated
As far as I remember I told almost everyone on Steam that Jo!ster servers are permanently down and they are giving false hope for revival. Don't know what else I or anyone else could have communicated?
Sorry if I sound rude or out of line. Thanks

P.S: I am testing two servers right now, one for CS:GO and one for BF3/BF4, if you guys plan a playdate, just message me and I will set a password for you guys to play privately. Though it is just 11 slots ATM.

Last edited:

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
We were sure that there would be a future for PlayDate and that we will again need a dedicated server, we tried to find a good server at that time to no luck, thats why there was no talk of refund, though Jo!ster refunded two months rent back to me. But for long time no one was interested in any thing multi-player and everyone (including me) got busy (marriage and stuff).
Now I see that you are pointing that from a wrong direction, I am not angry , just I feel sad that before talking this all with the involved people, you posted it publicly. So I am personally refunding the money back to my friends and even if in future we rent a server I myself will bear the cost because I don't want any misunderstanding and accusations here again.
Now there were four people who donated for server, one was [MENTION=47611]furious_gamer[/MENTION] (sent him a message), second was d3p (no need for anything, we do lots of crazy stuff), now third and fourth person sent combined money from someone else's account, thats why I don't remember their names, so [MENTION=123565]Digital Fragger[/MENTION] could you help me with those names? I want to get this over with ASAP.

As far as I remember I told almost everyone on Steam that Jo!ster servers are permanently down and they are giving false hope for revival. Don't know what else I or anyone else could have communicated?

P.S: I am testing two servers right now, one for CS:GO and one for BF3/BF4, if you guys plan a playdate, just message me and I will set a password for you guys to play privately. Though it is just 11 slots ATM.

I dont think we need a BF3/BF4 server ... Not a lot of guys have it here . Those who do (from BF4 Multiplayer Thread) , we already play on the Indian servers or some others servers when we see each other in origin .

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness

I don't know what [MENTION=11598]digital[/MENTION]Fragger meant from his post, but no one ever questioned you man. We all know what happened back there. But next time, when we all actively online, we sure will have playdate, but not through this thread. We do as we always do. Just ping on Steam and we play.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I don't know what [MENTION=11598]digital[/MENTION]Fragger meant from his post, but no one ever questioned you man. We all know what happened back there. But next time, when we all actively online, we sure will have playdate, but not through this thread. We do as we always do. Just ping on Steam and we play.

Is there something I missed?

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
TF2 looks hilarious, playing tutorials. medics job looks tough.

d3p

PowerHouse
We are doing the same mistake, what we did in last 2 playdate threads.

Few of us wants TF2, another bunch wants dota2 & the list goes on. Polling says Loadout & L4D2. No Effin Plan = Chaos.

GG

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
:) if organizers want poll, they got it.
one reason polling is a bad idea is people who don't intend to play vote, can not change poll from voters invisible to voters visible

much better to take consensus from the posts itself.

guess organizers were asking for suggestions on what time to play.

Piyush

Lanaya
I agree with Digital Fragger previous posts. The playdates thread was created in order to set up playdates for those games which were somewhat forgotten . Games like TF2, Dota 2, CS, etc were already being played amongst players from TDF. So other games needed attention.

Btw, if anyone is interested, I'm in for games like Terraria, Borderlands 2, COD MW1, TF2 (need fresh install :( ) and Torchlight 2

Last edited:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
TF2 looks hilarious, playing tutorials. medics job looks tough.

Medics job is probably the safest. All you need to do is support team mates. I find it more fun to play Engineer.

DDIF

Custom User Title
Thanks for your trust man, I know buddy that nothing was intentional from any side but still, it will make me feel good and there are no hard feelings. And do ping me on Steam if you see me online.