TDF forum theme

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
New update

V0.7 (18 May 2015)
Polls section, bbcode code section, post reply section, smiley section, attachment section, buttons themed.

Shah

Cyborg Agent
New update

V0.7 (18 May 2015)
Polls section, bbcode code section, post reply section, smiley section, attachment section, buttons themed.

A bug with quick reply. Quick reply doesn't look good in this update. Also, I see some people as changing the color of text in their posts. When they do so, It is hard to read. So, can you add this statement to post content's class? "color: #FFFFFF !important;". Forcing white color will be a better choice than asking every one not to change the colors.

*www.digit.in/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=15444&d=1431950981

Attachments

• quick-reply.png
    quick-reply.png
    27.4 KB · Views: 97

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
A bug with quick reply. Quick reply doesn't look good in this update. Also, I see some people as changing the color of text in their posts. When they do so, It is hard to read. So, can you add this statement to post content's class? "color: #FFFFFF !important;". Forcing white color will be a better choice than asking every one not to change the colors.

If something like this could be done, I request to Please do. I tried asking a few users not to set the colour to black, but no effect.

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

*www.digit.in/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=15444&d=1431950981
Fixed that. Thanks for pointing out.

Added forced color for post content too. Seems to be working fine. Haven't checked for all scenarios though. Might have missed some. Do let me know in case.

[MENTION=129731]Shah[/MENTION]
removed the underline for user mention tagging too.

If something like this could be done, I request to Please do. I tried asking a few users not to set the colour to black, but no effect.

Looks like fixed :)

Shreeux can be more relentless with his color drive :lol:

Shah

Cyborg Agent
Fixed that. Thanks for pointing out.

Added forced color for post content too. Seems to be working fine. Haven't checked for all scenarios though. Might have missed some. Do let me know in case.

removed the underline for user mention tagging too.

Looks like fixed :)

Shreeux can be more relentless with his color drive :lol:

The theme seems complete now. Great job, buddy. :)

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

Modified colors for thread title tags, looks better now
*farm8.staticflickr.com/7717/17231656474_d4f168ac31_b.jpg

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

Theme's building up great. But far from complete now.
Just something which probably still needs work on:

1. Since Big icons besides thread titles have gone now, it's harder to tell whether thread is locked or now. It's more problem in say Reported Post section (Mod section).
2. Deleted posts are not themed. Like the deleted post in this thread: (*www.digit.in/forum/buying-advice/150741-complete-smartphone-buyers-guide-56.html) After #1663. (Others: It's visible only to mods).

Thanks for neutralizing the use of COLOR tag though. Much appreciated.

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Theme's building up great. But far from complete now.
Just something which probably still needs work on:

1. Since Big icons besides thread titles have gone now, it's harder to tell whether thread is locked or now. It's more problem in say Reported Post section (Mod section).
2. Deleted posts are not themed. Like the deleted post in this thread: (*www.digit.in/forum/buying-advice/150741-complete-smartphone-buyers-guide-56.html) After #1663. (Others: It's visible only to mods).

Thanks for neutralizing the use of COLOR tag though. Much appreciated.

1. I will draw some icons and replace those. If you find any good minimalistic icons matching the color scheme then let me know.
2. Yeah, I left it for easy identification. Will theme it a bit differently to recognize.

Thanks for the inputs. What other points do you think are still left out ?

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=77264]Vyom[/MENTION]
1. Updated with icons. Now you can see which threads are locked and deleted.
*i.imgur.com/H1jj0i7.png

2. Themed deleted posts.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ Incredible man. Those icons for the Lock or Unlock thread is very nice. It's such nice that it's giving complex to the other default VB6 icons which have not changed!

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Added TDF Light theme link to first post
*userstyles.org/styles/114136/tdf-light

Alok

Adventurer
[MENTION=20614]Faun[/MENTION] Hey bro, very small thing I noticed, that comma between usernames and tags is hardly visible.

*i.imgur.com/PnBS4LO.png?1

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Well, now that you have noticed, I would also suggest one change:
The theme is applicable for the forum. And should be for only forum. Not the main site digit.in. So if it can be excluded from the css that would be great. Since it makes the text in articles on home page little lighter and harder to read.

Like this one: 7 trailers you must watch this weekend | Digit.in

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
I chose the DARK SIDE!! Darth ShankJ!!

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=20614]Faun[/MENTION] - thanks for the effort!!

Top Bottom