tata nano

Status
Not open for further replies.

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Nano is a safer and better option than this:
*. *images.google.co.in/images?rlz=1C1...rcycle family&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi
*. *www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUxTymrWMtg

and more :)

Hope Nano serves as a platform for TATA to bring out hydrogen / air powered cars in the future.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
WOW !!!!
I DON'T KNOW THE SUPPORTER OF HITLER STILL EXITS.I NEED TO SAY FEW WORDS I HAVE NO INTENTION HURT GUJARATI PEOPLE EXCEPT RELIGIOUS EXTREMIST LIKE MEHARA.RAKESH. DONT YOU KNOW HITLER IS ALSO DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED:shock::shock:.EVEN TODAY GEORGE BUSH:-D:-D.

I MUST UNDERSTAND THAT CULTURE IS SOUR GRAPES TO YOU.SO YOU WILL FIND KOLKATA AS DEAD CITY. POOR GUY:cry::cry:.
"KOLKATA IS THE CITY
OF JOY":-D

OK, you are a commie fine, we agree. But why are you posting in red? It makes my eyes bleed!

harishgayatri

Broken In
Guys did you see the NANO Europa

It looks excellent.

but it is only going to come for the european markets

Check this PICS out
*www.worldcarfans.com/9090303.055/tata-nano-europa-prima-concept-and-indica-vista-revealed-in-geneva

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
blah blah

Dude ,,, i have no intention of fighting you !!!! Yes ,, i do support hitler only if he minded his own way and if it was not for the Final Solution ..

if u say that i am a fag i am cool ,, if u say that Kolkatta is the city of Joy and cultural capital of the world i m cool with that too... u can say whatever u want ...

But ur head is buried so deep in the ground that u cant see the reality .Heck u dont even know that TODAY IS NOT GEORGE BUSH ,, i would recommed that u use google to find out who the president is .i wud tell that myself but u wont believe me ...
AND WRITING IN BIG LETTERS AND FANCY FONTS DOESNT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE . THE TRUTH REMAINS

dips_view

Broken In
To THE SELF CERTIFIED COOL GUY:),
thanks for understanding the ground reality:grin::grin:.Upper class snobs like you generally do not have any connection with ground reality.thus they support and advocates Hitler !!!!(how can any one???:!::!:)

anyway "kolkata is the city of joy" and it will remain.

and yes,sometimes size(even fonts)does matter Mr cool:-D:-D.

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
^^ thanx for calling me Mr.Cool ...but if u got nothing else to say ... i m outta here !!!!CIAO
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
or rather HEIL DIPS_VIEW !!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Retracting the part in question

anyway "kolkata is the city of joy" and it will remain.

And oh about the city of joy - *www.ess.co.at/GAIA/CASES/IND/CAL/CALmain.html

and yes,sometimes size(even fonts)does matter Mr cool:-D:-D.

And about writing in big fonts and bright colors – If you want people’s attention, get it by the quality of your arguments and not by making reader’s eyes bleed!

Last edited:

dips_view

Broken In
To
Kumarmohit ,
whats wrong with you.I even dont said a single word against you.there is a misunderstanding. Please follow my and others previous posts you can understand the whole situation.

first of all There is a SELF CERTIFIED COOL GUY(mehara.rakesh) who trying to create a hate campaign against kolkata.that why i respond.

This frozen brain (mehara.rkesh) does not have any proper information about kolkata ,its people,our culture,our society,even he has no hint what is role of kolkata in indian freedom struggle.

I know like Other Indian cities kolkata has many problems more or less.but that not means anyone can make defamatory comment on anything.

at last please follow,and understand the whole thing and then make a comment.

from
THE CITY OF JOY

spironox

Booting Nicotine!!
friend friends shall i remind that we suppose to discuss about nano! not any state country cast creed !

seesh situation like what u have created have crippled our nation all the times grow up man ..

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
riend friends shall i remind that we suppose to discuss about nano! not any state country cast creed !

read the 1st post.. we are suppose to discuss the aftermath of nano controversy !!! So these posts r really important..

Only thing what we should maintain is the cleanness of the thread in terms of personal attack or flame !!!

Its under fight club so we can certainly discuss this sensitive issue.. cant we ??

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
@Dips::thanx for not using ultra flashy text ....

Well u have been harping about the culture & joy & society since eternity ... Please thaw my frozen brain.....

and past doesn't interest me so dont bother about the freedom struggle .....

And please take the name right ... Its mehra.rakesh!!! CIAO

And while u r doing that please tell about the condition of transportation ,, and utilities like water , electricity ,, sewage etc ...

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
transportation ,, and utilities like water , electricity

Transportation -> It takes around 2 and half hour to cover 30 km distance in Kolkata, but hey, we can enjoy the time with our GF's wont it.. good way of meeting :D and giving excuse as why we are late :D
water -> Water do comes, not an issue but some time (too often) there is little germ or may be bit of arsenic in it... apart from that no issue :lol:
electricity -> No issue, although there are long power cuts, but we always enjoy candle light blogging
sewage -> Dont argue in it alright, we have the biggest sewage of India, the River Ganga it self :lol:, though its a another matter as how you get your crap from your place to it :lol:

Any more question ??

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
^^ Nah man ,, ive been to calcutta .. and i experienced the things for myself ... Candlelight Blogging (??) :):)

The fella dips_view either does not live in calcutta or is just blindly defending calcutta for some reason i really cant fathom ?? .. maybe he is Buddhadeb (LOLZ) ..

the thing is that West Bengal is facing a problem .Buddha tried to come out of denial and develop IT in the state and has been successful to an extent .

the left declares a nationwide strike (in WB & Kerala)for almost anything and the whole state stops ...Left parties have to stop acting like Wb is their playground or something !!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
seems like u r in calcutta ...so asking these questions to u (not flaming or anything just curious) ...
why are there so many ambys on the roads ??is some subsidy given by the government..

and who the hell decided to make those bridge thingies over the canals and why are they closed in the night ??

karnivore

in your face..
the thing is that West Bengal is facing a problem .Buddha tried to come out of denial and develop IT in the state and has been successful to an extent .

the left declares a nationwide strike (in WB & Kerala)for almost anything and the whole state stops ...Left parties have to stop acting like Wb is their playground or something !!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
seems like u r in calcutta ...so asking these questions to u (not flaming or anything just curious) ...
why are there so many ambys on the roads ??is some subsidy given by the government..

and who the hell decided to make those bridge thingies over the canals and why are they closed in the night ??
Buddha did try to do something, but if you know how these degenerates work, you would realize, that he was destined to fail, even before he started anything.

Can't say about Kerala, but the reason why the bandhs are successful are two fold. Initially, every bandh used to extremely violent resulting in deaths (WB ranks among one of the highest in political deaths). This finally led to the who-gives-a-fuk attitude. Now, any tom, dick and harry can call a bandh and it will be total success.

Which bridge are you talking of. I have never heard of anything like this. Flyovers, have actually helped a bit.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
@Ronnie: Let me give a fair picture of WB politics.
This is the ugly face of politics and how low one can go for their benefits. WIth the quarrel between the CPM and Trinamool, there came a point where Trinamool agreed with the proposal given by the Govt but had the project came up at Singur, Mamata Banerjee would have become too popular in WB. So CPM played their dual nature perfectly. On one side, the Govt said , "Look we want this project to come up in Singur but Trinamool is blocking it." And on the other side, had they really agreed with Mamata, CPM would be in jeopardy, as the fame and love for Mamata would be sky-rocketed.

CPM double crossed Trinamool and put all the blame on her party for this fiasco.
If anybody ask the Govt, they would put up a brave face that we wanted this deal but Mamata put a road block. Its quite easy for CPM to behave this way.

Being closer to home, we know far better how Communist work here in WB and I dont give a damn about the so called English Media (bunch of testostrone filled donkeys they are) who just wants to play a neutral role but fails big time. With this 25 years of CPM rule West Bengal is the den for Gundaas and Dadas with no industrialisation and many units have either wiped out or becaome small.

[highlight]There would be no respite for businessmen class as labours are given too much power. Just carry the red flag of Left Front and you have become the PM of India :shock: Just look at how CPM party bureua is run!! Karat ke baap ka CPM party hai. He doent listen to anyone and fair and equal say is non-existence in CPM.
Trinamool is the same :p [/highlight]

Both parties have shared the spoils and the party workers have been brainwashed and looted. Idolism is the worst kind of appreciation.

Dont mind the people behind the curtains.

I can go on and on about the political situation of theis Red Brigade,.......hopefully in future you might think deeply and not get your opinion moulded by the media.

Erm..dude where did u get this info from???If i remember she was at the beginning opposing it because the land was taken over by the govt at a low rate..they were no compensated enough...i do not remember any stage of negotiations where mamata agreed ranging from her hunger strike to going to singur by cycle :p..buddadeb did hold talks in the beginning but she refused unless he gives them the land back...i am not influenced by the media...i gave my answer based on events...

Red brigade are a bunch of idiots..i totally agree with you...i never liked them & never will..they are pro chinese idiots..i used to hear rumours that left is blocking the ndeal because china is opposing it too..Lol..they never worked for the benefit of the people...but there are few people i like in the communist party like somnath chatterjee & buddadeb bhattacharya(to some extent)..But in this case i would blame it on mamata...she was so hard pressed to see them fall that she didn't care about anything else..the problem with bengal politics is Communism is ruling because they do not have a strong opposition party...i do not consider TMC to be a strong opposition party even though they might get lot more votes than last time...So the communist get a free hand to rule...

dips_view

Broken In
WOH mehera rakesh what is your problem man left parties or kolkata? let this clear first.
you dont know anything about kolkata and you even dont want to know.let get some info then ask questions??

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Candlelight Blogging (??)

*www.chotocheeta.com/2009/03/07/candle-light-blogging/

Cab lisense are only given to Amby and Fiat Pandimi and Maruti VAN but because of service and comfort, people prefer the amby.. beside, apart from Amby no other car stands the pressure of Kolkata crowed and off course the poor roads :(

Its a Merto.. So there are parts of Kolkata and plenty of jurisdiction issue.. Max of the crime happens are night as for security, each parts separates itself to close down the access roads so that Police can funnel traffic through one route which they would cover :)

For example, Saltlake would cut from all sides, only allowing traffic to flow from selected entrance like Sector V and via Ultadanga, etc...

@dips_view

Hi,

though the question is not asked at me, but still I am expressing my views.. Let us (Kolkata people) become a neutral person and then view the situation, if we can understand and watch it as a 3rd party, then only we can make others understand what are the facts..

Is left bad

No one is perfect.. One cant expect to make every one happy, when you work you disappoint few to serve few.

Now when you work for a state, then you should look to make sure that you disappoint a few but to help and serve the mass..

but if you measure under Left rule, its been opposite as general the mass is loosing compare to other states :( :(

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
^^ dood ,, wow didn't know that ... yeah most cabs were amby ,, and isnt FIAT too old to be driven on the roads ...

we were in the IT area of the city ( i think it was salt lake) for a few days ,, one day me and my friend ate a lot .. my friend was allergic to chick-peas and so we had to see the doctor at around 1 am ... but we found that the bridges were closed off at both ends ... i thought the toll tax fella closed it off !!!!

nice article BTW ...

dips_view

Broken In
DEAR choto cheta
how can you say everyone in other states live better than west Bengal.dont you read newspapers? this is india man.

or do tell me rely on cast creed religion based political parties to make things better.Anyway do you read RAKESH MEHERA's post now he has problem wd AMABASSADOR.
CRAZY ONE:)):)).

buddy, RAKESH COOL again i ask you what is your problem:?: CULTURE,LEFT PARTIES, PRAKASH KARAT, WEST BENGAL, KOLKATA EVEN AMBASSADOR OR all of this above:!:.

I think you live in Disneyland,and the real world does not suit you very much!!!! you faced problems in kolkata .Yes its not CANBERRA or CALIFORNIA (though they have problems )and that is the bitter truth every other indian cities more or less.But you cant blame everything for that.

from
THE CITY OF JOY

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
dips_view said:
how can you say everyone in other states live better than west Bengal.dont you read newspapers? this is india man.

Comparatively, things are better !!!

I would be glad if you please b specific on the fact as which news paper and story you are talking about...

Thanks.

dips_view said:
I think you live in Disneyland,and the real world does not suit you very much!!!! you faced problems in kolkata .Yes its not CANBERRA or CALIFORNIA (though they have problems )and that is the bitter truth every other indian cities more or less.But you cant blame everything for that.

Is that comment meant for me ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom