Tapatalk discussion

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
This thread is to discuss application level queries on Tapatalk.
-------------------------------------------

I have notifications enabled for this and a few other forums in Tapatalk. Now the default application behaviour is to take you to the Notifications tab of the application.

I would rather prefer it to land on the Subscriptions tab on clicking the notification and go from there.

Is there any way to set the behaviour like that?

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
there is no way that you could do that through settings in the app.. its made to land on the notifications page.

thats justified

amjath

Human Spambot
If u open subscription tab manually once, it will go to the subscription tab next time you access. So it remembers which tab you accessed last time

Last edited:
OP
sling-shot

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
Yeah. Problem here is that once I have done checking updates I also usually check Unread posts so the next notification lands me there.

amjath

Human Spambot
^ Raise a request query to Tapatalk team.

BTW when you open tapatalk app [not from notification] which tab you see Feeds or Forums

OP
sling-shot

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
I will do that.

I see forums because I have set it that way. (not sure if the behaviour has changed in the latest update as I very rarely if ever open Tapatalk by itself sans any notification.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I'm sure you guys know there are 2 settings option in Tapatalk. One app wise, another forum specific.

All wise:

*tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/01/402877a811dd74638111f4ee5277ffa3.jpg

Forum specific: (The setting / gear icon at top right corner)

*tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/01/9a12028d2d1d76bc373053cbdddcab19.jpg

amjath

Human Spambot
I changed app settings "Tab behaviour" to forum

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure you guys know there are 2 settings option in Tapatalk. One app wise, another forum specific.

All wise:

Forum specific: (The setting / gear icon at top right corner)

There is no option to tailor in forum specific settings too, for what @slingshot is asking

OP
sling-shot

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
Exactly. And for me the forum specific settings gear shows up only when I am on Notifications section of Digit Forum. In all others such as Subscribed only a 'refresh' self eating snake icon appears.

OP
sling-shot

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
The 30 second countdown timer following posting of a post, is it Digit specific or is it a Tapatalk feature?

TechnoBOY

Padawan
[MENTION=127004]amjath[/MENTION] A simple question do we need tap talk acc or we could directly sign in with digit acc

amjath

Human Spambot
[MENTION=127004]amjath[/MENTION] A simple question do we need tap talk acc or we could directly sign in with digit acc

You can ski the registration or login for tapatalk. Tapatalk ID is very useful, it saves the list of website you added and their password too. If you are using tapatalk on another device you just have to login with tapatalk id, it will fetch all your favorite/added websites and their passwords. So its highly recommended

TechnoBOY

Padawan
You can ski the registration or login for tapatalk. Tapatalk ID is very useful, it saves the list of website you added and their password too. If you are using tapatalk on another device you just have to login with tapatalk id, it will fetch all your favorite/added websites and their passwords. So its highly recommended
Ok thanks, i will create a tap acc

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Wanted to say this with my previous post but forgot. Thanks [MENTION=127004]amjath[/MENTION] for saving me the time.

Top Bottom