system troubleshooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
guys please help me out..its urgent

well my mouse and keyboard hav suddenly stopped working...dunno y..the keyboard works seldom bu most of the time it dos not do nething.my mouse is not responding and sometimes wen it does out of the blue it makes mes of everything.

the icons do not open..the drop down box does not appear on righ clicking and does all sorts of stupid thing..and even bfr the prob..my comp did not respond to two arrow key presses a a time..like in fifa wer u hav o move diagonally..it givs a beep sound and just doesnt do as it is meant to do..

i use vista ultimate..wats the prb guys??

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Looks like hardware problem.First try another mouse and keyboard .Take your friends mouse and keyboard and try it.If the problem continues.....than it is some other problem.

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
do they working with your friend's systems,first verify by connecting your keyboard and mouse on your friends system

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Yeah, like probably you have some pins bent or some water spilt or something. But you say typing is fine? Now that's odd. More like a joke program running if that's the case.

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
arre no man..nothings fine...i reinstalled vista and still the prob persists..the keyboard is not responding properly and everything..does old keyboards have a compatibility prob??but evrythn else is runnin fine...xcept my keyboard and mouse

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
amd64_man2005 said:
.does old keyboards have a compatibility prob??but evrythn else is runnin fine...xcept my keyboard and mouse
there is no compatibility issue with Old keyboard n mouse in vista.Have you tried your keyboard+mouse on another system..or have you tried another set of keyboard+mouse on ur system???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom