System restarts

Status
Not open for further replies.

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi guys
Sometimes my computer restarts and when windows is loaded it displays a message that "The system has recovered from a serious error" This happens quite rarely (once i a month or so). What could be the cause of the problem.

rajas

In the zone
It could be anything. Right from your Hardware to Software or even Windows XP.
Does it give you any Blue Screen of Death. any error messages? and did you add any new H/W or Software to system.

Post with much more info.

ashu283

Broken In
Me facing this prob too many times......
even i was nt doin any thing tht time.........
N biggest prob is tht it never happens in front of me....
mean (as it happens rarely).....i was out of my room after locking my comp..N whn i came back..it got restarted ......whn i logged in it showed "your system has recoverd from a serious error"....
wht cause behind it might be....as at tht time no program is running.... :evil: :evil:

expertno.1

Technomancer
now for ur solution visit here
*support.gateway.com/s/issues/667604320.shtml

Note- "I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED DUE TO MY ADVICE . THINK BEFORE U FOLLOW ME"

anomit

In the zone
Well, this is most probably a Graphics driver problem. Update ur Graphics driver and see if that occurs again.

OP
M

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
I dont receive any blue screen. i also changed my RAM but still the problem occurs. My graphics cad drivers are also upto date.

hsksattish

Broken In
maybe ur system heats up too much.use the free tool "speed fan" to check if the temperatures exceed 75 degrees.

if yes then u hav to buy a new heatsink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom