Symbian S60 V3 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Its kinda like a replacement of the in-built gallery app. Its absolutely gorgeous and smooth! Look here for more info: *betalabs.nokia.com/betas/view/nokia-image-exchange

k4ce

Youngling
^ great find bro ... my present 5320 gallery is bad ... shall try this ...

MOBITUBIA
the problem with mobitubia is that it refuses to play direct utube dnlds ... i get a wierd error saying memory full ... i check wid JB taskman and i have atleast 78mb free

EMTUBE
it says unsupported file format ... i download video.flv from utube using download helper ...

can anybody help .. i would love to play utube vids on my fone ... already hyave a very big collection

Last edited:
OP
Cool G5

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
@kalpik, Thanks a lot dear :)
You made my day. I was searching for some UI changer apps.

But sadly the app isn't working on N73 ME :(
After completion of 99% installation progress, it says 'Unable to Install'

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Guys, one big problem. I want to clear the call & data logs in my phone. I went to the Logs Application & when I try to clear the data counter, it asks me for a PIN number...what do I enter? I tried 12345 & 0000 but nothing worked.

confused!!

It's true Im not confused
Good application Kalpik :)but doesn't it search for all the images in the phone?? It is only showing what's in the Image folder

@Cool G5..Your quest for a nice UI changer hasn't ended or what:)

k4ce

Youngling
with the latest coreplayer you can watch youtube videos

still doesnt work ... it jus seeks for a while and then nothing happens ... may have to convert only :(

EDIT: coreplayer 1.3 plays youtube videos ... even the latest ones .. thats great ... thanks for the help

Last edited:
OP
Cool G5

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
@confused !! - No. Still looking for more UI enhancements :D
All these apps are good but they don't integrate in the symbian shell which I desire.

But hats off to Nokia, Image Exchanger is a superb app, in beta but still rocks 8)

rajhot

S60 rocks
Guys, one big problem. I want to clear the call & data logs in my phone. I went to the Logs Application & when I try to clear the data counter, it asks me for a PIN number...what do I enter? I tried 12345 & 0000 but nothing worked.

Thats a wierd prob : confused :
U have PIN code(SIM) enabled?

Any Free s/w that can plays avi, mp4 files on my 5320
Mp4 can be played in in-built real player itself
For avi u can use core player it works like a charm

Last edited:

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
@coolg5 have you tried the kastorUI patch??didn't work on my n82

@k_blues24 coreplayer or smartmovie player.

confused!!

It's true Im not confused
I am not able to make a new folder inside C:\resources. Kastor UI requires to make a new folder inside resources. Guys any guess why I am not able to do so??

OP
Cool G5

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
How to download from Rapidshare on Symbian OS?
The default OSS browser doesn't supports Rapidshare downloads & Opera Mobile downloads some silly stupid 10kb file after clicking Download button.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
How to download from Rapidshare on Symbian OS?

The default webkit is able to download Files from rapidshare on my N79 fine.

I found a very useful application yesterday. I had it installed since a long time just that I used JoukiSpot Light yesterday for the first time. What it does is that it turns your Mobile phone with Wi-Fi inbuilt into a Wireless Access Point so that Laptops etc can connect to the phone & through it to the 3G or EDGE.

I needed to show a client some websites yesterday while we met in a cofee shop. There was no internet so I connected my sub-ordinate's laptop to Internet using JoukiSpot & Vodafone Live & opened the Website on his laptop. It was hell costly due to the fact that Vodafone Live is pay per kb but it was something available when nothing else was available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom