Symbian S60 V3 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
looks good. can you do anything with touch icons like that of 5800??im really looking forward to something like that

k4ce

Youngling
hey girish , try this theme wid 5800XM icons ... althought it says "carbon iphone" , look at the screenshots ... i'm presently using this theme

link : *www.symbianthemes.us/free,nokia/10354,carbon_iphone/

OP
Cool G5

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Did you guys mean the icons like these : *mobilearena.wordpress.com/2009/01/18/touch-icons-white-theme-by-ervin-kwan-s60v3/

I will surely make a theme with those icons but let me first get the icons. If any of you get the link pass it on to me. I am currently facing severe net crisis :(

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
yup dude those icons. try using navigator theme by larrson chen it is the best theme i have ever seen

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
Please give some link for generating dev certificate...
*andy.ehandysoft.com/devcert.php this one is giving following messege on entering IMEI no.:
"So far this month on the 2nd symbiansigned suspended developer certificate (TC Publisher ID) applications, specifically the restoration of the date of your notice at any time concerned about the platform!"

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Yipeeee....finally a big problem solved today.

I just tried Vectir 2.0 beta with Nokia N79. After going through there website & configuring patiently I am able to control Windows Media Player, Winamp & Windows Media Center using my phone :D

Now, if I can only get a proper torch light application.....then i won't miss K750i at all.

k4ce

Youngling
yeah ... even i'm lookin for a torch option that uses the dual LEDs on my 5320 ... my k550 had an inbuilt option and wid patches i was able to control it using the volume keys ... wish there was something like tat for s60v3 fones

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
i have a problem here
i once used ngage with caps off then after i quit ngage and tried to open it again my phone hung and then i had to restart my phone by pulling out the battery. then ngage refused to open any more, i uninstalled ngage and all the games then installed it again but its still not working what the hell do i do??

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Guys, I seriously need help with clearing out the logs of my phone. When I try to clear, it asks me for a PIN. I tried 1111,0000, 12345 nothing works

Goten

Banned
Good third party applications doesn't work on n series fp2.
Sux man.
Got N85.
Nothin special in it till now.
:(

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
i have a problem here
i once used ngage with caps off then after i quit ngage and tried to open it again my phone hung and then i had to restart my phone by pulling out the battery. then ngage refused to open any more, i uninstalled ngage and all the games then installed it again but its still not working what the hell do i do??
i guess you guys have missed this. please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom