SumoTorrent.Com - The 3rd largest bittorrent tracker & IndianMp3.Org

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

major9

Hi guys. I thought i'll share this great news with all of you.

Many of you might not be familiar with an Indian Bittorrent tracker - IndianMp3.Org. We have been there for more than 6 months. We have been mainly active in the Indian Music. Our sections cover not only Hindi, but also Malayalam & Tamil. But for about a month we have been working hard to make our Movie category also active which is turning out good results.

Now the happy news... IndianMp3.Org is pleased to announce that we have partnered with the 3rd largest tracker in the world - Sumotorrent.com to provide you with high quality torrents. Sumotorrent runs a tracker with more that 1.5 million peers on a single sever unlike other sites which take use of many servers to run a tracker with a peer count like this. IndianMp3 is now using the same backend used by Sumotorrent to serve its members. Therefore ensuring high class torrents with less running costs.

Join IndianMp3.Org & be a part of the community that is way ahead of others.

OP
M

major9

Its not a Spam. Here is an outdated post on Torrentfreak about Sumotorrent.com/Sumotracker.com - *torrentfreak.com/5-most-popular-bittorrent-trackers-070924/

Here is the post about this in IndianMp3 - *www.indianmp3.org/forums/index.php?&showtopic=1334

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Sorry. I'm not sure if we allow discussions of this sort here. I'm closing this thread. PM the admins if you feel the discussion be there.

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.