Suggestions for android phone

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
How does Samsung 5670 FIT compare with P500??
Apart from the 5 mp camera, is anything worthwhile in the former phone??

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
Ok, so I had a doubt.
Why is 5670 Fit SOOOO bad when it, as compared to P500, is lighter, has more colours, has bigger screen (by point 1 inch that is), and better camera??
And before you start bashing me with reasons and info, i'd like to tell y'all that m noob in cellphone department.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
look the things you mentioned doesn't matter much. What matters is proccy , RAM (FYI O1 have 512MB RAM) and you can OC the O1 to 700MHz and enjoy the full potential.

Just compare these mobiles by specs and you can have a fair enough idea of what i am talking about.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Ok, so I had a doubt.
Why is 5670 Fit SOOOO bad when it, as compared to P500, is lighter, has more colours, has bigger screen (by point 1 inch that is), and better camera??
And before you start bashing me with reasons and info, i'd like to tell y'all that m noob in cellphone department.

The biggest reason why I would suggest the Optimus One over Galaxy Fit is screen resolution. I believe screen is the most important part of the phone. A good screen makes using your phone a pleasure and is good on your eyes.

Also, a lot of apps and games require decent screen resolution to run.

Optimus One screen has a resolution of 320 x 480 pixels (HVGA) whereas Galaxy Fit has only half of that (QVGA @240x320). So, choose any mobile you want, as long as it has a decent processor, plenty of RAM, minimum HVGA screen resolution, good battery...

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
OP
V

Vignesh B

Youngling
Thank you guys for your valuable advice. After some thinking I have zeroed in on the Nokia c6-01. I know I started the thread looking for an android phone :grin:. But maybe Android can wait till my next mobile purchase.
I based my decision due to the fact of C6's much better audio quality and its superb display. I hope I have done the right decision :).

MatchBoxx

the m0nk who sold his PC!
Thank you guys for your valuable advice. After some thinking I have zeroed in on the Nokia c6-01. I know I started the thread looking for an android phone :grin:. But maybe Android can wait till my next mobile purchase.
I based my decision due to the fact of C6's much better audio quality and its superb display. I hope I have done the right decision :).

well, you just missed a lot of fun then...! :p

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
It's a good phone. But we all suggested O1 coz you need an Android a day back and now you are settled with this. :D

But the fun with Android, you are missing for sure.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
havent tried oc ... but one query ..

we always say ace and o1 has same processor then why can't we oc the o1 for 800 like ace

I never said don't OC to 800. But O1 is fast @ stock and it's optimized that way. If you feel laggy, then OC it like hell. But still do you think a 200MHz bump is required unless you feel like using Symbian OS. :D

dsneih

da Mafia
I never said don't OC to 800. But O1 is fast @ stock and it's optimized that way. If you feel laggy, then OC it like hell. But still do you think a 200MHz bump is required unless you feel like using Symbian OS. :D

.. am talking in general .. like if both have same processor then why one with 600 mhz and other with 800 ???

is samsung just set clock speed to 800

sanithkk81

Broken In
Please don't buy cheap andriod phones like samsung fit etc and regret.
Why You Should Not Buy Low-End Android Phones
Try to increase your budget and buy phone which costs Rs15k- 20k
Samsung Galaxy SL i9003 for Rs18k which is a future proof phone(atleast for 5 years) or if you want a phone below Rs15k optimus one is your choice

Last edited:

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
@dsneih
O1 = 10k and Ace = 15k. Still O1 performs at par or more than what Ace do. TouchWiz is crap.

BTW Don't start a debate here and remember you are comparing two mobiles at diff price range.

Top Bottom