Suggestion on Yahoo Webhosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

ganesh_2218

Journeyman
hello,

Im going to host an website especially for Google Adsense.. with good content like movie, games etc...I have seen the yahoo Webhosting page.. it has three plans and monthly payment...

I need an suggestion from u guys to whether i can Just go for it.. Which plan will be suitable for beginning..This is my first site to be hosted...

take this link ----> hello,

Im going to host an website especially for Google Adsense.. with good content like movie, games etc...I have seen the yahoo Webhosting page.. it has three plans and monthly payment...

I need an suggestion from u guys to whether i can Just go for it.. Which plan will be suitable for beginning..This is my first site to be hosted...

take this link ---->*smallbusiness.yahoo.com/webhosting/compare.php

It has great deals....

Take over a look and recommend me...

GANESH
It has great deals....

Take over a look and recommend me...

GANESH

ahref

In the zone
Do you think you require such heavy plans. Starter plan offering 200gb monthly bandwidth. I think you doesn't need such heavy plans. You can get far better hosting plan from Indian webhosts. Also there are many good US hosting companies which charge less than what yahoo is charging.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting

well for what u want yes u may need huge power hosting... and Yahoo starter is cool...

yes yahoo is a sound company andthere r very little chance of getting cheated... but there are many othercompany which has better Plan than yahoo...

i personaly would recomend *www.siteground.com/ :)

tuxfan

Technomancer
siteground looks too good and in hosting usually, you should stay away from things that look too good :D Of course the rule applies to serious and business site hostings and if you are just making a site whose speed or downtime doesn't matter, just go for something that sounds too good :)

Yahoo should be fine and also check out GoDaddy. IMO Godaddy sucks, but for non-critical sites, it should be fine. Read some reviews on the net about Yahoo and Godaddy hosting.

From what I read, you plan to offer contents that is "not entirely legal" ;) from your site. Yahoo/GoDaddy will block your sites soon and may also levy penalty. So be careful.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
^^
No. They allow ads on sites with movies. Check IMDb. Kidding. :p

Anyways I also have such contents in my blog, but you'll be paid less for clicks. Maybe 2-4 cents on an average. This'll work fine if you get heavy traffic (which you won't prolly for atleast 9-12 months).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom