Suggestion : Best Cell - Budget 11000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Hello Guys,

Time to buy another cell. I need best cell suggestions for upto Rs 11000. Any Value for money cell under 11000 will also do :)

dtox

The Techno Perv
k790i , 5610.. see if u can squeeze in 200-400 more.. these 2 r really gr8 in ur budget.. i personally feel k790 is best coz 5610 has issues like restarting etc.. shd be fixed wit a firmware update tho..

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
K790I is for less than 10k in here now. Get a 1G Card with it and if u have cash left, get an HPM-70 earbuds too.

well if u r for camera and music only get k790 . if u want smartphone(symbian os) go for 5700(no wifi) or nokia e51(wifi)
I know nokia e51 was meant to be a business phone but it has turned out to be d best smartphone in this range. I am planning to buy it...but i doubt sound quality...can anyone comment on sound quality

OP
Sukhdeep Singh

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Thanks for update people

@dtox - 5610 one looks good. Does it have Wifi ?
@dOm1naTOr - 790 seems a good phone. I was lokking for that aswell. But it seems a old release from SE (2006). Does it have all goodies that today's phone have. Since it is going to be fore DAD, i need a complete now as he doesnt change Cell ofteb :D

@Ihatemyself- 5700 is a great phone. I have it since July :D E51 - My uncle has it, my dad says he doesnt so many keys :)

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
what would your dad use it for??..is it for taking pics and listening to music ..i go with the k790.the best point and shoot phone out there..if hes a geek and would like to use applications such as pdf or excel viewer..then opt for the 5700(mind u..sound quality and camera is below average)...o

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
buy N73 ME seriously ( no wifi )

e51 is too slim and the display is also small

it will help you with its 3.2 MP CAMERA and HIGH QUALITY MUSIC

free 2gig card included

OP
Sukhdeep Singh

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
5700 - like i said i have so, it is out of question :D My Dad says its a Elephant :D

E51 - Display too small....

Best choice at the moment seems 5610. Whats its price theese days, any major cons ?

Thanks for help :)

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
5610 is xpress music i think for that budget consider buying a phone with symbian

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
well..get your dad the w580i then..cool slider...much better than the buggy 5610..
and symbian phones if not used properly can really slow down the phone...not recommended..

Pathik

Google Bot
E51 would have been the best choice, but for the screen. If he wants a big screen with everything then the e61i is a good option. But has a slow proccy. Tell him to try the rokr e6.
If he can do with WM, go for the HTC P3470

gopz

In the zone
+1

Go in for E51.

The screen size is small, but the resolution is the same...240 x 320 so the amount of real estate is the same..give it a thought...you WONT get a better phone for 11k.

Can anyone comment on audio quality of E51 .i want wifi so cant go with 5700 or n73me..I also heard n73me is too sluggish. I will compromise with the screen. well my primary requirements PRIORITY WISE
1. Audio Quality(very Important)
2. Symbian Os (i get bored of same stuff so basic intention is to get many 3rd party apps to run)
3. wifi
4. Video playback
5. Battery life
6. Expandable memory
7. Camera ( 2 MP will do)

Budget is 11k-12k( I know its insufficient ...that is why i found e51 to be best).. I wanted to buy an SE phone but most if them dont have symbian.
W950i was good but it didnt have camera then

gopz

In the zone
I use E51 and I m satisfied with the audio quality...but again, Sony's Mega Bass is really good compared to Nokia...but I think... for your budget...if you want WiFi & Symbian..there is no match to E51, Go for it.

^^^ i heard buying better ear buds is not much helpful for improving audio quality in e51. have u experienced anything like that? Also what are cons of e51

gopz

In the zone
Better listen to it somewhere...maybe Nokia store or some other mall where they may have it for Demo...I think Croma or Reliance have demo E51's. Your location?

Then you can decide..but IMO the audio is not bad at all, it will be even better with better headphones...but still...I think Sony's Mega Bass will be better...its subjective, so you listen to it yourself and then decide.

^^ yes i know it is subjective and ill surely get a demo.but then except for the bass (according to ur experience) is it even comparable to SE phones like w610. I live in delhi.Ill buy from subhiksha or mobile store...

Last edited:

gopz

In the zone
Yeah IT IS definitely comparable to Sony's Walkman phones.

It is feature packed and there is no other phone in the range which gives you as much...the only cons I can think of..it doesnt have a flash and (to a few) the screen might seem smaller - but the truth is that it has the same resolution as other phones, so only the fonts will look smaller but the actual amount of screen visibility is the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom