Suggest me some good earphones within 1k

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Hi,

plz suggest me some good options for earphones (plug ones, like the ones which come with SE phones). I can spend upto 1k on these. need them for portable music player and PSP.

Plz dont suggest headphones, earphones only.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
1) Sony MDR-EX32LP
2) Creative EP-630

I used EP-630 for 8 months, after which it suddently died. Now, bought sony earphones and they produce more balanced sound when compared with that of EP-630. But if you need tonnes of bass, get EP-630.

Last edited:
OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Thx imav,

What is the price of Sony MDR-EX32LP.

I will get whichever is available at croma near my flat.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
got MDR-EX32LP for 1060 at sony world last weekend. I feel that the frequencies are lot balanced and clean in MDR-EX32LP but for EP-630, not that much due to it's heavy bass.

*www.alteclansing.com/index.php?file=north_product_detail&iproduct_id=71

Might be a decent choice....only 549rs...

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
nope. my friend already has this one. Got it for Rs.400 at Bangalore staples store. very very very tinny sound. Sony MDR-E818LP for Rs.500 is much better choice.

nope. my friend already has this one. Got it for Rs.400 at Bangalore staples store. very very very tinny sound. Sony MDR-E818LP for Rs.500 is much better choice.

I suspect that, might be a Dupe one. The price of this one is 549rs...I myself got it from Planet M...and it sounds amazing.However u need to remove the rubber grip which is there around the ear piece. For 549 U cant ask for more, 15mm Driver..Gold Plated 3.5mm Jack.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@Log_net2
It is the one of the best comfortable earphones available as its an earbud type. It has soft silicon rubber cups which feel much lighter and softer than other earphones which cause pain even after 15~30 min.

And most other earbud types are equally comfortable. Try an HPM-70 which comes with all Walkman phones(except W200i). They has similar comfort as EP-630.

*www.alteclansing.com/index.php?file=north_product_detail&iproduct_id=86 Try this HD earphone...But I guess it must be costly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom